Death Note: Library of The End [PG-16] Accepting - OOC

[spoiler=Plot line]

One day a boy in high school was assingned a project that involved checking out a book from the local library "Fantasy Library" which specialized in books about fantasy and myth. Before the boy checked out a book he found about secrets of the world around you. He opened the book to Chapter 13 (randomly). It told about secrets of lirbraries. The book read "In ever library there is a library with in. It is common the reffered to as 'The Library of the End'. In every library around the globe there is one, by pass the Adult section and through the office on the other side. There is a door that can only be seen by those who actually notice it." The boy, Andy, decided to check. He walked upstairs and through an archway that led to the "Forbidden Section". There was where the Adult section is. He walked through the aisles paying no attention to the smut before him. With no luck he was trying to remember something from the book "Office." He saw one door in the whole room and that led out of the area. He went towards it when suddenly another door appeared on his left. He went through it to see a huge room. In the center there was a marble fountain and bookshelves the size of 2-story houses. He went to one to find that each book on the shelves where notebooks. He picked one up to find that each notebook he looked at was a different color and had names, times, and for some reason ways to die. He looked all around until he found a real book. It was an instruction manuel for the vast building. It told him how the notebooks were death notes and how to use them. He also discovered that the multi-colored notebooks were from dead shinigami from every dimension. So every death note was shinigami-less. Knowing what he must do he tried to right the wrongs of others. Punish them to make a new world, his world.

[spoiler=Rules]

*No God mod

*Advance Clause

*Host's word is law

[spoiler=APP]

Name

Appearance

Bio

Side (Good=Kira type stopper) (Evil=Someone else who knows about the library that uses it for their own purpose)

Anything else important

[spoiler=My App]

Name: Andy

Appearance: sorry guys ++Mr Scruffy++

Bio: Has been a loner all his life. Andy was an orphan and an extremely troubled kid since.

Side: 3rd Kira [bad]

Anything else important:He has unusual blue eyes

[spoiler=Chapters]

[spoiler=Explanation]

Every once in a while I will post a chapter of the Instruction manuel (brief chapter) If you ever need to look back It will be here, they are like comandments or rules.

1.) Thou shal not speak of the Death Notes or the library outside of the library. If caught a special league of Death Note wielders will be summoned to exterminate the wrong do-er.

You'll need to add the specific Advanced Clause. 24 hours until I have to lock.

Also, since this is a relatively-new RP and hasn't started yet, I'm moving this to the OOC forum and treating it as an OOC thread in order to get usage up. I hope you don't mind; if you have any questions, PM me.

Name:Isaac

Appearance:Emo_boy_by_merki_the_vampire.png

Bio:Son of a convicted serial killer, he is extremely troubled. He does what the voices in his head tell him too. He found the Library by accident, and was drawn to the Death Notes. He spends most of his time in the Library, and thus the users of the Library call him the Librarian. Using the power of the Death Note, he kills of police men for what they did to his father.

Side:Bad {4th Kira}

Name: Kai Takiichi

Appearance: 6'0''Shoulder-length black hair, black jeans, black waistcoat over a white T-shirt

Bio: Grew up a fairly normal childhood. However, one day, his Girlfriend, whom he had been dating for months, was shot in a random drive-by. As she lay dying in his arms, he pulled out a ring, and asked "If this had not happened, would you have married me?" she told him yes, and he slipped the ring on her finger. She died as they shared a final kiss. He lived in depression for months, until he found the same book Andy found. He walked to the library, and flipped through the manual after taking 2 hours to find it. He had an epiphany that it was his job to punish the corrupted world he was born into.

Side: Evil

Anything else important: He tends to be overly analytical and calculates all of his actions

Archived