Yu-Gi-Oh: Doom!

EliminateHRN

this is my first RP so might not be that good but here

PLOT: It has been a few months since the end of the 2nd season of GX ended and now new duelists are coming and old ones are going so duelists at the Duel Academy think every thing is peacefull but what they don't know a new evil is rising and can duelists at Duel Academy beat this evil or will it overtake Duel Academy.

And while the evil is rising the prof. at Duel Academy find that there is even stronger cards than the Sacred Beasts themselves and when the evil finds out he is even dangerous so can Jaden, a new friend of Jaden's named Roxas, and the rest beat this evil.

now here is the sign up sheet plus you can even pick a real character from the show in the sheet after sign-up sheet

Sign-Up Sheet

Name:

Nickname:

Dorm:

Deck: (use real and/or created cards, and must post here or pm me)

Fav Card: (if created card post pic of it if real card either post a pic or say it name)

Appearance:

History:

Other: (anything you want this to be)

now here is the characters you can pick from that is real and it has made-up characters for you to control and if you pick 1 made-up character I'll pm you the info on him/her

Sheet

Jaden Yuki

Aster Phoenix

Syrus Truesdale

Alexis Rhodes

Atticus Rhodes

Chazz Princeton

Bastion Misawa

Jesse Andersen

Blair Flannigan

Tyranno Hassleberry

Axel Brodie

Adrian Gecko

Jim Crocodile Cook

Zane Truesdale

Sean Flair (made-up)

Raven Xavier Quinn (made-up)

Ben Nike (made-up)

Sora Riko (made-up)

Namine Yuji (made-up)

Yukii Haau (made-up)

now if real character you can make new cards but keep all the cards already in their deck in there but make whole new deck for made-up ones and if I forgot anyone pm or tell me here

RULES

1. You can't control another member character without permission

2. All YCM rules still apply here

3. No god-modding

4. Remember make new cards but keep real cards in there if real characters create whole new deck for made-up characters

5. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: and use can use real cards for like characters in the sheet like Sean Flair, Sora Riko, etc.

Sorry for double post but here is a characters I'm going to control

Name: Roxas Vuki

Dorm: Uria Red

Deck: mix of real and created cards

Fav Card: ???

Appearance: When I find a pic I'll post it

History: Roxas's history been pretty simple he has love dueling since about when he was 3 years old

Other: ???

Name: Jack Underton

Nickname: Diviner

Dorm: Neither, works as a teacher (if that's ok)

Deck: Inheritance of the World

Fav Card: Mirage Spirit

Appearance: Old, has a short grey beard and brown hair. Wrinkled face, normally stressed.

History: Has been interested in Duel Monsters his entire life.

Other: Has been told to be able to predict the future. Not confirmed though, even though that's why they call him Diviner.

Name:Adam Vespar

Nickname:

Dorm: Ra yellow

Deck:V-Z and Armed Dragon

Fav card:Armed dragon LV 10

Apperance:Dark hair, He is a nice guy who has fun while dueling, but when it comes down to those last 1000 life points he gets serious

History:Grew up a normal life, he is not the smartest guy, but when it comes to dueling he always seems to make the right move

Other:He rarely loses

Name: Lucas Darkra

Nickname: Luke

Dorm: Exoida Black (If Ok) if not Slifer Red (wears a black blazer)

Deck: Dark Monsters, Mostly cards that take away Life Points

Fav Card: Skull Zoma

Appearance: White hair and black clothes

History: Lived in a orphanage for almost his entire life. He always stays in a duel by activating Skull Zoma and Bowgainian. Loses occationally but is not a wimp. Uses loser decks to test opponents strength and loses on purpose, then comes back with his real deck and destroys his opponent.

Other: Overpowers all duelists with the Garasu-Lock

PS do we have to pm you all the cards in our deck if we are using real decks?

Archived