Pokemon RP - Application Thread

Dwhale

Trainer’s Name:Ivan

Trainer Sprite:82uolew.png

Trainer’s Age:13

Trainer Description:His father was a Magma Admin when he was born he was left alone by his cruel father his mother had died. He didn't know his father much because he never lived with him when he turned 12 his father died in the war.And has to fend for himself!

P.S. wasn't that beautiful

Trainer’s Name: Kore Donnis

Trainer Sprite: koredj5.png

Trainer’s Age: 16

Trainer Description: She has quite alot of ambition and drive, she hates to lose. She loves reading about the history and mythology of her homeland [Greece, a large isle hidden away in Johto], and thus names all of her Pokemon after Greek historical and mythological figures. She speaks some English, but not very well.

(Nobody use the sprite for anything. I made it myself. :K)

I must say... i think i've seen that sprite some were else... but until i can prove it... i'll take your word... ^_^

This isn't the first place I've posted it, so it wouldn't be hard for you to have seen it before. I also submitted it for use to Pokecharms a while back when they were looking for trainers, perhaps that's where?

I must say... i think i've seen that sprite some were else... but until i can prove it... i'll take your word... ^_^

This isn't the first place I've posted it' date=' so it wouldn't be hard for you to have seen it before. I also submitted it for use to Pokecharms a while back when they were looking for trainers, perhaps that's where?

[/quote']

yes that is were... okay i belive you...

Guest King of Games

Trainer name: joshua/josh

Sprite:frlgemtr055zn2.png

description: Josh has a rather passive personality about a lot of things. exect in pokemon battles. He leaves behind his rock and steel pokemon at his hometown to start fresh in the Maolia region.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived