.HACK/PLAGUE PG-13 - OOC

Plot

It has been 7 years since the original release of The World. Those of past clans remain together. Of course, every person has their own beginning. A beginning in which they must make many choices. Morganna isn't quite dead since the aftermath with Tsukasa, Subaru, and Aura. Her programmer installed a back up system in her programming in which if the original were to die then the remnants would infect the players. This virus is named Plague. Any player or AI unit that dies will be infected and taken over. Those in the real world will be put into a coma until the virus is killed or drained.

[align=center]Rules

All YCM Rules apply

Advanced Clause applies.

Any known character cannot be played.[/align]

OOC FORMAT:

Username(YCM)-

Username(The World)-

Name-

Name(IRL)-

Age(12-42)-

Age(IRL)

Gender-

Gender(IRL)

Weapon-

Magic(1)[fire, dark fire, holy fire, water blast, wind current, super strength(Earth)]

bio-

appearance-

personality-

other-

Username(YCM)- JadenXAtemYAOI

Username(The World)- Gaspard

Name[iRL (Video game)]- Alexis

Age(12-42)- 16

Gender- boy

Gender(IRL)- girl

Weapon-Serpent Slicer(sword)

Magic(1)[fire, dark fire, holy fire, water blast, wind current, super strength(Earth)] dark fire

bio- a big fan of Dark Cloud 2 and of Gaspard she won a contest that would design your character according to a graphic image. She has been playing The World for 7 years.

appearance- http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/lB9M-QzYloA/default.jpg

personality- Gallant and clever. He/she is very persuasive and protects the weaker players. He/she is basically the Crimson Knight of .Hack/PLAGUE

other- he/she's a vampire partially

If it's okay with you' date=' J.A.Y, I'm going to propose a new app format to replace the yours. I don't mean to offend you, but I feel that it could be a bit better. Also, which version of the World does this take place in.

[/quote']

You're not going to upgrade it :| In this version your mind is transferred into the game.

Okay' date=' no app upgrading, but which version does it take place in? The original, R2, RX, is this not following the canon storyline?

[/quote']

It's a new storyline. As I said, you cannot play with any of the current characters. Name an RP that follows a storyline please

Since I don't have the attention span to actually dig them up, I will say that you did follow at least the //SIGN storyline by mentioning Tsukasa, Morganna and Aura, and I would assume that you at least followed the original storyline as well. And to reiterate my previous question, which version does this take place in? The original, R:2, or R: X? Or did you make an entirely new version?

Since I don't have the attention span to actually dig them up' date=' I will say that you did follow at least the //SIGN storyline by mentioning Tsukasa, Morganna and Aura, and I would assume that you at least followed the original storyline as well. And to reiterate my previous question, which version does this take place in? The original, R:2, or R: X? Or did you make an entirely new version?

[/quote']

OMFG. did the statement

In this version your mind is transferred into the game.
mean anything?

Guest KeyBladeSpartan

Username(YCM)-keybladespartan

Username(The World)-magikeyblade

Name-Altaïr

Name(IRL)-chris

Age(12-42)-15

Age(IRL)-15

Gender-male

Gender(IRL)-male

Weapon-broad wings

Magic(1)[fire, dark fire, holy fire, water blast, wind current, super strength(Earth)]-dark fire

bio-N/A

appearance- http://www.angelsgfx.com/downloadables/png/Anime%20Guy.png

personality-strong,stealthy.hes a PKK(player killer killer)hes known as the rage of dark fire in the world

other-hes an adept rogue

was haseo created?

Name-Altaïr

Name(IRL)-chris

Age(12-42)-15

Age(IRL)-15

Gender-male

Gender(IRL)-male

Weapon-broad wings

Magic(1)[fire' date= dark fire, holy fire, water blast, wind current, super strength(Earth)]-dark fire

bio-N/A

personality-strong,stealthy.hes a PKK(player killer killer)hes known as the rage of dark fire in the world

other-hes an adept rogue

was haseo created?

you're required to have bio at least 5 line. Not accepted atm

Guest KeyBladeSpartan

Name-Altaïr

Name(IRL)-chris

Age(12-42)-15

Age(IRL)-15

Gender-male

Gender(IRL)-male

Weapon-broad wings

Magic(1)[fire' date= dark fire, holy fire, water blast, wind current, super strength(Earth)]-dark fire

bio-N/A

other-hes an adept rogue

was haseo created?

you're required to have bio at least 5 line. Not accepted atm

ok im going to edit my app

Archived