R.E.I.G.N. [Started] [ACCEPTING] [PG-16] - OOC

I would like to join

Name: Dr. Kevin Soto AKA Crios

Appearance: 5pnbl.jpg

Clothing: Normaly wears what is shown with the picture only different colors of the same shirt and tie every day. The watch however is a key link to his past.

Personality: A very calm person. Under pressure he can be very rash with his decisions. A very nice guy to know. He is wealthy and manages to keep his mind off his cash.

Biography: When Kevin was just nine months old his family (mom and dad) moved to broklyn. Kevin grew up in a small apartment big enough for his family. He was a spoiled rich genius. With an IQ of 290 he graduated from high school when he was nine and got his doctorate at age twelve. One night when he was 11 he had a terrible nightmare and called his father into his bedroom. When his father calmed him down, Kevin had a smile on his face knowing his dad would always be there. Four seconds later a sniper bullet went straight through kevins bedroom window and into his fathers head, Kevin watched as his dad died. Quickly running to his mother, he found she was dead too. Later that month he murdered that man. He went to court and with all his inheritance he used a portion of it to get the best lawyer in broklyn. He got off free with insanity. After serving his time in an asylum he is now back to his life on his own, after getting imancipated from his foster parents. He made a great living as a criogenist. He cloned a human DNA and is considered dangerous.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PikaPerson01

So like... a question (or... series of questions?) on the murder four years ago. Apparently the murders were all "linked" or something. Will the murders be like a "Noodle Incident", will we be given the details of the murders by either the detectives or the guy in charge, or will we all make it up as we go along (though if it's the third one, I suggest the people playing the "lunatics" try to work it out together.)

On an unrelated note, a part of me can't really picture the lot of us working together, or keeping in close contacts with one another. One's a brilliant cryogenesist, one's was a random 12 year old school girl, one was an eleven year old (unless "15" was a typo), one seemed to be a world class assassin who probably has a higher body count then everyone else in the group, and one of them just seems like an average run of the mill guy who also just happens to be a murder.

And now for a more... thorough-ish complaint.

Biography: When Kevin was just nine months old his family (mom and dad) moved to broklyn. Kevin grew up in a small apartment big enough for his family. He was a spoiled rich genius. With an IQ of 290 he graduated from high school when he was nine and got his doctorate at age twelve. One night when he was 11 he had a terrible nightmare and called his father into his bedroom. When his father calmed him down, Kevin had a smile on his face knowing his dad would always be there. Four seconds later a sniper bullet went straight through kevins bedroom window and into his fathers head, Kevin watched as his dad died. Quickly running to his mother, he found she was dead too. Later that month he murdered that man. He went to court and with all his inheritance he used a portion of it to get the best lawyer in broklyn. He got off free with insanity. After serving his time in an asylum he is now back to his life on his own, after getting imancipated from his foster parents. He made a great living as a criogenist. He cloned a human DNA and is considered dangerous.

... Your biography confuses me.

He was 11 and his parents were murdered, then he murdered a guy, yet he got his doctorate at 12? I mean, its not impossible, just ridiculously difficult to work on it with a murder charge hanging over your head.

However what is impossible is the 8 year gap between his murder and his current age. He was 11 when he committed the linked murders with the other five lunatics, four years ago. Now, four years later, he is nineteen? <_<

Secondly, the best lawyer in all of Brooklyn must have been pretty terrible to get him "off free with insanity". Getting sentenced to insanity isn't "getting off free" by any definition of the word. Not to mention any competent lawyer would have not only gotten Kevin tried as a minor (since he was 11) but presented many mitigating circumstances such as a lack of any felonies on his record (I'm assuming), stress of him working on his doctorate, and the fact that the man murdered his parents. And I'm sure a man with an IQ of 290 would easily see he was getting shafted by his lawyers.

Thirdly, he's considered to have "served his time" yet also considered to have "escaped" with us? If he's considered dangerous, why did the people in charge of the asylum consider that he had "served his time". How would he have gotten a job as a cryogenesist if he's "considered dangerous"? Does he work on his own, 'cause that kind of stuff is very very expensive to work on your own. Was his inheritance really THAT high?

Lastly, what does "cloned a human DNA" mean? He cloned a human cell? That's not at all impressive for a cryogenesist, since the human body naturally replicates on its own. It's like having a physicist as a character and claiming he "can cause gravity to act on matter" when gravity already naturally does this.

Did you mean he cloned a human? Who? And, wouldn't this RP start to dip into borderline fantasy if this was the case? I mean, I guess if you did the whole "replacing an embryo with a different nucleus" thing it's less difficult, but whoever he's cloned could only be 7 years old... and would definitely require various other people involved, namely like... the woman holding the clone, and the clone itself.

And on that note, cryogenesists aren't concerned with human DNA. They're work is primarily on how materials work in cold environments. A cryobiologist would be more likely to be working on DNA (but more likely how DNA works in subzero temperatures), but even then I doubt any gryobiologist would work on replicating DNA. That's more the work of a geneticist. So... one of his hobbies is making clones, when dozens of researches working together in a lab can't manage it?

Second Complaint: Yes, his bio doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but let's just focus on the roleplay for now I suppose. It doesn't really affect the roleplay a whole lot, but yeah, I'll PM him later and tell him to edit it.

First Complaint: I would figure the murders were linked through one common person all six of the murderers knew even if they did not know each other, who helped along each of them but didn't even murder. So, although the murderers never met in person with one another, one man orchastrated all of it, like a puppet master, but somehow died before being captured. Also, since each killer is officially crazy, each of their personal accounts probably isn't very true or reliable. Lastly, the two detectives who found each killer don't even know how the plot was orchastrated. All they know is who killed who, and that all six murders were related somehow. Thus, the details of the murders are technically lost forever.

That's my excuse, at least. For now, don't really worry about the details of the murder four years ago.

On an unrelated note' date=' a part of me can't really picture the lot of us working together, or keeping in close contacts with one another. One's a brilliant cryogenesist, one's was a random 12 year old school girl, one was an eleven year old (unless "15" was a typo), one seemed to be a world class assassin who probably has a higher body count then everyone else in the group, and one of them just seems like an average run of the mill guy who also just happens to be a murderer.

[/quote']

I agree. The twelve and 11 year olds might. The others, not so much.

Guest PikaPerson01

Eh... the closest thing I can imagine is that they all saw the other 5 as important to their plans. The girl can use her adorable little 12 year old girl charm to distract people. The 11 year old doesn't look suspicious so he can travel pretty inconspicuously, etc etc. Major assassin guy snipes people in the face as the little kids distract adults, etc etc.

I assume it worked similarly when they escaped. The girl used her feminine charm while the guys used that as a distraction to over power the guards or w/e.

I still think getting more info about the 4 years ago murder would be beneficial...

I'm thinking of something right now, and once all spots are filled I will PM it to everyone. Like magnet soldier said, it isn't very helpful. However, don't be afraid to recongize each other if you meet in the roleplay and work together or try to kill each other.

Guest PikaPerson01

It flew at his head' date=' he lifted up his arm and literaly sliced down the middle. "Thank you mr vice prez of a cryogenetics company." His arm was now revealed as a dark blue robot like thing. "I killed him but that bastard took my arm."[/quote']

... Okay, what!? Permission to call bullshit on this? <_<

Guest PikaPerson01

i will change it if it is troublesome

Well the very first post says: "And be realistic". Having a metal robot arm that's strong enough to easily cut through a car is pretty damn unrealistic.

Guest PikaPerson01

Uhh... when exactly? 'Cause you just left it in, and then continued with it.

Everyone else, am I like... the crazy one here, or does anyone else see a problem with Hollow Ichigo's RPing? <_<

Guest PikaPerson01

I changed it so it was a dream sequence

Uhh... so then the story goes that a car flipped and landed on him, knocked him unconscious, he had a dream where he had a robot arm that cut the car instead, then he woke up, not at all harmed from the car crushing him or the unconsciousness or the bloodloss from the cuts and then he goes and kills the other cops?

Like... damn, is this guy supposed to be Goku or something? What the dick man?

Name: Haken "Inferno" Browning

Appearance: [spoiler=JUST COME AGAIN FLY AWAY]Bohemian_Rhapsody_by_1Kamaitachi.jpg

Clothing: Consists of a very basic black tuxedo with black leather shoes. He also wears a blood red ring to symbolize the events 4 years ago.

Personality: No matter the situation, from life threatening to a day in McDonalds, he's always calm. However, that doesn't mean that he can get annoyed. He has a complete intolerance to annoying people (i.e. annoying retards, idiots that repeat everything) and rather have them leave through any possible means.

Biography: His childhood is as simple as a basic one. He was impatient, mischievous, and above all, a child. However, his life was forever scarred when he was caught in a sabotaged plane accident that killed all his relatives in the plane, leaving him an orphan. The event changed how he thought and his perspective of the world. Other than changing him to a homicidal maniac, it also made him calm. Instead of facing the fact and heading to the orphanage, he decided to burn it down. Nobody was killed, but badly burned. He then grew up like that, but over time his calm side of his personality slowly took over every year. Finally, he gave up on hurting people and to live in a simple life. That worked until he met another group of lunatics. The incident finally struck the nail to the coffin of homicide and that was accomplished through his blood red ring. Even though he doesn't associate himself with the lunatics again, he still keeps in touch with them.

Guest PikaPerson01

Well... that death was sudden. o_0

... By the way, can we pick up the pace a little bit? I really rather like where this story might be going...

Archived