Digimon cards attempt. [01set: 44/48] [02 set: Now pending the way to do it.]

blasteg

I've been thinking about making digimon cards...

and here is my attempt. I tried on OCG, I copy and paste a lot from YGO wiki, but ther must still be flaws. Please comment!

So, here we go.

134387.jpg

134387.jpg

effect:When this card is in your hand, you can Special Summon it. This card is considered not on the field, except for Synchro Summon.

When this card Synchro Summons, it is not sent to Graveyard. This card can't be used for Synchro Summon, except for "Digimon" monsters.

This one is the heart ofthe whole Deck, and took me the longest to think it's effect. I know it's a bit strange, but that's the best I can get without making it glitchy without real life cards.

Line Courage

134387x.jpg

134387i.jpg

134387.jpg

134387e.jpg

Line Friendship

134387c.jpg

134387.jpg

134387o.jpg

134387d.jpg

effect: "Digivice" + "Crest of Friendship" + "Digimon - Garurumon"

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, he discard one random card.

Line Love

134387.jpg

134387.jpg

134387.jpg

effect: When you Synchro Summon "Digimon" monsters, you can use this card in your hand as Synchro material.

Once per turn, you can Special Summon one Level 4 or lower monster from your graveyard. If you do, your opponent Special Summon one monster from his graveyard,

134387w.jpg

effect: "Digivice" + "Digimon - Birdramon" + "Crest of Love"

Once per turn, this card can move to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone.

Once per turn, you can destroy all cards your opponent control that is in the same column as this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Line Knowledge

134387.jpg

134387.jpg

134387g.jpg

134387.jpg

Line Sincerity

134387.jpg

134387v.jpg

134387.jpg

134387.jpg

effect: "Digivice" + "Crest of Sincerity" + "Digimon - Togemon"

Once per turn, you can select one face-up monster your opponent control. Gain control of the selected monster until this card is removed from the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Line Reliability

134387l.jpg

134387.jpg

134387q.jpg

134387a.jpg

Line Hope

134387.jpg

134387x.jpg

Effect: "Digivice" + "Digimon - Patamon"

When this card battles with a DARK monster, increase this card's ATK by 1000 points during Damage step.

When this card battles with a Fiend type monster, increase this card's ATK by 1500 points during Damage step.

134387.jpg

134387p.jpg

effect: "Digivice" + "Crest of Hope" + "Digimon - Angemon"

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Remove from play all DARK monsters and Fiend-type monstesr on the field and in the graveyard.

Neither player can Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon DARK monsters and Fiend-type monsters.

This line is somewhat too powerful against certain Decks... But I'll let it slide.

Line Light

134387.jpg

134387r.jpg

134387.jpg

134387g.jpg

"Digivice" + "Crest of Light" + "Digimon - Tailmon"

When this card attacks, you can select up to two other monsters on your side of field, and increase this card's ATK by half of the sum of the selected monsters' ATK during Damage Step only, and the selected monsters can't attack this turn.

Supports

134387m.jpg

134387zd.jpg

134387b.jpg

134387.jpg

134387k.jpg

I plan to make this Deck work fast, so it might be a little too fast.

I have a list to credit for all the art I use, if I need to do that, just tell me.

Pics are generally meh, try to have less of the basic, single colour fill background pics, and never have the names, or writing just sprawled across the pictures either. OCG's not to bad as far as I can tell and the concept's something I could get into. Also, instead of making the last 2 Digi-volutions both synchros maybe make just the second one a synchro and make the Champion level cards something like 'You can only summon this card by tributing "Such 'n' Such."

Good start though, 5/10 but if you get better pics 7/10.

• 1 month later...

Archived