Chibi God

Deustodo

363746d.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by sending all cards in your hand and Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn, skip your Draw Phase, in addition, select cards in your Graveyard and add them to your hand until you have 5 cards. During your End Phase, remove from play 1 card in your hand. Increase this cards ATK by 1000 for each card in your Graveyard. This card cannot declare an attack. This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. This card cannot be targeted by the effect Spell Cards.

Guest miura II

When you put in Deus, that means God in portuguese, are you Brazillian or Portuguese? I'm just asking.

10/10 you're getting a rep!

Then you must have very weak cards to think this card is overpowered.

Well, increase this cards ATK by 1000 for every card in the Graveyard, (when you sent your whole Deck to the Grave) and you get to skip your Draw and add cards from your Graveyard to your hand as long as you don't have more than 5... That isn't Op'ed?

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

this card is easily beatable, the old classic 'Maneater Bug" can kill it along with any other effect monster. However besides that it would make for a wall worthy of even me ^^, OCG is in order, Pic is alsome and besides its one down side i'd say its still a 10/10

• 1 month later...

this card is easily beatable' date=' the old classic 'Maneater Bug" can kill it along with any other effect monster. However besides that it would make for a wall worthy of even me ^^, OCG is in order, Pic is alsome and besides its one down side i'd say its still a 10/10

[/quote']

Archived