yugioh 5d's the next generation of signers - OOC

no the earthbound immortals do not have to be based off the nasca lines (mines a rock) however the signer dragons have to be snchro monsters.

heres an example of the application forms/my appliations

signer

name:nicholas powers

description: has green eyes and dark hair has a twin brother but one day an earthquake happened and he had to choose his life over his brothers.

deck type:none just a bunch of powerfull cards thrown together

signer dragon:dark matter dragon 2800 atk 3000 def effect once per turn you can tribute this card to negate the effect of one card that destroys monsters if this card is sent to the graveyard by this effect it is returned to your side of the field in defence mode and gains 500 atk during the third turn this card is on the field you can discard 10 cards from your deck to make this card indistructible by battle

signer mark: tail

dark signer

name:gavin powers

description: nicholas powers twin he feels he was betrayed.

deck type:none just a bunch of powerfull cards thrown together

earthbound immortal: yilli yldaed 3100 atk 3000 def effect earthbound immortal rules once per turn you can negate the effect of one card that destroys monsters if you do this card gains 500 atk

dark sign: rock

we have available these applications

4 singers

7 dark signers

3 shadow drones

and 2 N/A

You need rules and the Advanced Clause. 24 hours until I lock.

Also, since this is a relatively-new RP and hasn't started yet, I'm moving this to the OOC forum and treating it as an OOC thread in order to get usage up. I hope you don't mind; if you have any questions, PM me.

Archived