~Pendragon Legacy~ [FINISHED (+ 2 more Promo cards)]

NeosWiseman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so it took me quite a while to view all of the cards but finally i was able to view them (staying up all night didnt help much either lol) but still there are alot so im going to pick my 3 favorites then rate all together,

monster: "Dark Knight Saber" is my favorite for a few reasons, one i like the effect that it deals instant damage when its summoned, and i also favor dark Atribute monsters (and Dragon-type as many people now know)

spell: "Dark Excalibur, The Blade of World's End" first off, i love the name and pic suits it perfectly, and once again favoring the dark Atribute, well balanced and building a level 4 monster up with some high ATK comes in handy.

trap: "High Speed Regeneration" it would probley be one of the main cards i would use for support, name is cool, pic is great, and its just a great card to have.

all together i would have to rate..........

....10/10 :D great work!

Saber Lily: There are better ways to Direct Attack your opponent. Swarming is nice, but considering the activation, somewhat situational. 5.5/10

S-Class Saber: For a high tier monster, that's something I could consider using! Great stats, powerful effects, everything goes well - and its Summoning Requirements make it balanced! 9/10

High Speed Regeneration: Like a smaller, more flexible version of Pot of Avarice. Can be interesting if played in the right time. 8/10

Saber Soul, Arturia: The first thing which popped into my mind after seeing this effect is to fetch a Tuner from your Graveyard - which would be pretty useful for Synchro Summoning. At least that's my opinion. The extra effects are nifty, too. 8/10

Saber, Noble Knight of Pendragon: Theoretically, if Tribute Summoned, this one can be pretty effective, but because of the last effect, you will sooner or later be in a hand disadvantage, which may be troublesome. 5.5/10

Saber War Sage Lily: Wow! Equip-heavy decks would love this card. Keep equipping cards to this one for clearing the field of your opponent. 8.5/10

Enraged Dark Saber: For some reason, I believe this one can be overpowering. Fetching 3 Saber monsters to the Graveyard is not that hard, and after that, you can pretty much have a field clearer. I have no idea how to balance this one out (by making it Limited?). 6/10

Dark Transmigration: The idea is quite good. On the other hand, I am afraid that this card can be abused. Maybe a little cost would help, maybe not even that is needed. I am not sure... 7/10

End of the Legacy: No. Just no. This card gives you a massive card advantage and it thins your Deck, if you need that. The removed from play cards can be also returned to your Deck by Necroface. Decrease the number of drawn cards, because that way, you can see it's a bit too much. 3/10, 6/10 if balanced out.

Thank you for the comment, Exa Raiun! I was thinking of changing End of the Legacy anyway. And I mean completely changing it, so I clearly see your point. I'll change it as soon as possible. Thanks for pushing me to that decision! ^_^

EDIT: I changed it. You can take another look now. :-)

HIGH FIVE!

Nice set, can't comment on the last 4's pictures and Stats(Internets hit it's cap, pictures load sloooooow, gotta wait till Midnight before back on high speed) but I can comment on the effects at least.

Soul of the Pure - Love it. I tend to run Decks that keep my Life Points nice and High with things like "Gift 'o the Mystical Elf" and other such things, so it's something I'd definitely use.

Practice Bokken - Nice effect, although is the "A monster equipped with this card gains 0 ATK." part of the effect nessacary?

Bursting Mana - Again nice card. Not much else to say, really.

Disarming Swipe - Okay, that's just brutal. Love it.

Grats man. Look foward to seeing more from your Natsu set.

Thanks, Riggadeer! ^^

Thank you, too, Mothball! ;-)

The 0 ATK increase is absolutely unnecessary :D I included it just to show that the Bokken will not increase you strength just like that, but you have to practice (in this case attacking :-P), so that's why it gives you 0 at first. I might remove it later. It really doesn't make any sense. x_x

Your encouragement for the Dragon Slayer set helps me a lot, man. I'm really grateful!!! *bow*

Servant From The Past, Saber Zero: Actually, this one would be quite nifty in a Warrior deck, considering its effects. It can be temporary pretty powerful, after all. 8/10

Excalibur Lily, Soul of the Pure: Warrior decks are usually not that heavy on Life Points increase. While it can be nice at times, it could be overshadowed by other, more offensive Equip Spell Cards. 6.5/10

Practice Bokken: There are better, much better ways for getting back Equip Spell Cards. If we look at the effect, we see that only 2 extra cards can be equipped - as this one counts in the 3... 5/10

Bursting Mana: Curious, really curious. I clearly see the advantage of this card. Maybe you want to make it a Level 4 or higher "Saber" monster to avoid some abusing. 7.5/10

Disarming Swipe: Good as a counter for Equip decks. Nothing more to say about that card. 7/10 against Equip decks.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived