• Master Cheif
    • EOD
    • Mark V
    • Scout
    • Rouge
    • Hayabusa
    • Recon
    • ODST

Um, I'm betting this is your first try at cards.

First off, I'm not liking them. Fix up the OCG.

And second, some are way too OPed. I'm guessing you don't know how to make a card balanced.

Third, get some better pics. The EVA has Scout shoulders, have you noticed?

Fourth, if you want to make it look realistic, change the year and name to 1997 Kazuki Takahashi.

Fifth, you put way too many zeros on your card number. For an example:EN001.

Lastly, Halo cards have been made too many times. Hopefully you will learn your mistakes and make a better set next time.

Some cards are overpowered, while most of them are seriously underpowered. Why would someone play two tributes for a "Spartan Scout" just so he can use his flip effect? Effects like that belong on low level monsters. Also you made a Synchro monster, but I don't think I saw any tuners.

Some cards are overpowered' date=' while most of them are seriously underpowered. Why would someone play two tributes for a "Spartan Scout" just so he can use his flip effect? Effects like that belong on low level monsters. Also you made a Synchro monster, but I don't think I saw any tuners.

[/quote']

Thx for the advice.oh and the grunt is a tuner.

P.S.these are my first cards.that should explain the messups.

Um' date=' I'm betting this is your first try at cards.

First off, I'm not liking them. Fix up the OCG.

And second, some are way too OPed. I'm guessing you don't know how to make a card balanced.

Third, get some better pics. The EVA has Scout shoulders, have you noticed?

Fourth, if you want to make it look realistic, change the year and name to 1997 Kazuki Takahashi.

Fifth, you put way too many zeros on your card number. For an example:EN001.

Lastly, Halo cards have been made too many times. Hopefully you will learn your mistakes and make a better set next time.

[/quote']

ya these are my first cards.im really into yu-gi-oh and i'll make sure i will take these mistakes into account.thx

Crop your pictures in paint, upload them to the internet again, and then use them as well. This will not create a stretch of the image you want to use.

Essentially take any file and make it an even square that you want to use.

400x400 pixels is the standard size for this generator I believe.

Crop your pictures in paint' date=' upload them to the internet again, and then use them as well. This will not create a stretch of the image you want to use.

Essentially take any file and make it an even square that you want to use.

400x400 pixels is the standard size for this generator I believe.

[/quote']

Thx for the advice i'll do that for the rest of my cards

Guest nkschlosser

Hi, Good drawings! I noticed some looked like plastic figures :o

Did you photo action figures?

Otherwise, nice set!

Hi' date=' Good drawings! I noticed some looked like plastic figures :o no durrr thats what people doooo for online pictures

Did you photo action figures? umm hello!!! bing or google!!!!

Otherwise, nice set! made too many times!!!!

[/quote']

read the things in bold

• 1 month later...

[spoiler=(insert card name)][/spoiler]

use this wisely.

@nkschlosser O.o Your kidding me... Right?

These arent HIS drawings nor are they anyones drawings. It's all CG mah boy. All CG... It's from a freakin' video game. No one could draw that good anyways. Action figures? *Sigh*

Hmmmm. As a Halo fan and Halo card maker, these cards are... not great. Most of them have the uninspired effect of gaining ATK and/or DEF. Not that it isn't useful, but it shouldn't be used so often. I would suggest tying certain groups of cards together with a common effect or theme, based off of the characters themselves. What do Grunts do in the game? They swarm. Brutes are power guys, and Jackals snipe.

Your OCG isn't terrible, but it does leave something to be desired. Your flavor text is a bit bland. Halo fans would probably want to read something more related to the game universe than the rank of the characters. "An all out war machine. One of the Covenant's best war machines." Redundant. And by canon definitions, a SPARTAN would never go rogue.

Hmmmm. As a Halo fan and Halo card maker' date=' these cards are... not great. Most of them have the uninspired effect of gaining ATK and/or DEF. Not that it isn't useful, but it shouldn't be used so often. I would suggest tying certain groups of cards together with a common effect or theme, based off of the characters themselves. What do Grunts do in the game? They swarm. Brutes are power guys, and Jackals snipe.

Your OCG isn't terrible, but it does leave something to be desired. Your flavor text is a bit bland. Halo fans would probably want to read something more related to the game universe than the rank of the characters. "An all out war machine. One of the Covenant's best war machines." Redundant. And by canon definitions, a SPARTAN would [i']never[/i] go rogue.

ya i made these cards when i didnt know a ton about halo so they're pretty horibble:oops:thx for thee advice this is probally the nicest review of these cards i've gotten(except from super stupid nooby noobs)

Archived