Kingdom Hearts REVERSED ( Advanced/Accepting/Started/OOC)

Guest Merciful Idiot

[align=center][spoiler=Link to Main RP]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-195680-page-1.html

[spoiler=Plot]

Organization XIII has reformed and has formed a Nobody army, meanwhile a group of intelligent Heartless has gathered an army of Heartless.

Complete beings all over the galaxy are fighting for the freedom of their worlds, Keybladers are appearing everywhere, Absent Silhouettes are gathering their own army......

A war which can mean a complete X-Blade. A war which can mean the True Kingdom Hearts......

Conquer, bring peace, or simply just destroy everything for the laughs?

Note: If this RP gets an ending, it will be determined on the war, and the individual stuff. In other words, it is possible for a sad ending (Such as all Keybladers get killed/turned into Heartless), chaotic ending (Universe explodes), etc.

[spoiler=Rules and Other Stuff]

Rules

1. Stick to the Advanced Clause

2. No godmodding.

3. All of the above

Other Stuff

1. This is WWWAAAAYYYY after Sora's time.

2. Need I say more?

[spoiler=App]

[spoiler=Complete Being Apps]

Username:

Name:

World:

Appearance:

Weapon:

Bio:

Other:

[spoiler=Nobody App]

Username:

Name:

Original Name:

Age of Existence:

Original's Age:

Appearance:

Weapon:

Bio:

Other:

[spoiler=Heartless App]

Username:

Name:

Original Name:

Age of Existence:

Original's Age:

Appearance:

Bio:

Other:

[spoiler=Absent Silhouette App]

Simply select a character from the original games and then give me a GOOD reason why he/she/it would even appear as an Absent Silhouette....by PM.

[spoiler=My Apps]

[spoiler=My Complete Being App]

Username: Merciful Idiot

Name: Uchiha Itachi

World: Konoha

Appearance:

e753f464bbd31791b8f6453b2834d870.jpg

Weapon:

Keyblade__Graceful_Fist_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg

True Resolve

Bio: Itachi was a proud member of the Uchiha Clan. However, his village, thinking that the event which almost destroyed the village, was done by his Clan, the superiors ordered Itachi to kill his entire clan. Itachi did so, only sparing his little brother, against his Superior's orders. However, soon after, his world was consumed by Heartless. His strong resolve allowed him to live though, and soon entered his own Awakening.

Other: A few months after he killed his clan, him.

[spoiler=Nobody App]

Name: Rxadr (Arks-ad-Er)

Original Name: Dark

Age of Existence: Unknown

Original's Age: 500+

Appearance:

Black_Magician_Lineart_Colored_by_Invaderserebii.jpg

Weapon: Staff of Nothing

Bio: Number I, and the Leader of Organization XIII. Nobody of a powerful immortal magician. After hearing of the Organization XIII, she decided to revive it, with the casual goal of Kingdom Hearts. Her desire for a Heart is so great, she can almost feel the desire.

Name: Xemanon

Original Name: No Name

Age of Existence: 200

Original's Age: 15

Appearance:

106d5lk.jpg

Weapon:

Zathras___Sword_by_keeshe.jpg

Bio: A being whose name and world has been long since forgotten. Many years ago, during an unknown event, he was turned into a Heartless. But he persisted on as a Nobody. He is actually the memory of Master Xehanort, refusing to be forgotten. As a result, the memory possessed a boy, who was later consumed by darkness.

Other: Number II of Organization XIII, He is the Main Antoganist of this RP.

Name: Yxre

Original Name: Rey

Age of Existence: 2

Original's Age: 17

Appearance:

If_I_Was_A_Nobody_____by_Launite.jpg

Weapon:

Sith_Lightsaber_by_Bonez18B.jpg

Bio: A Sith once Jedi Padawan. His world was consumed by Heartless but his strong will allowed him to live on.

Other: Number IX of Organization XIII

OoC posts and apps here please.[/align]

Username: .:Abarai Renji:.

Name: Ichigo Kurosaki

World: Kakakura Town

Appearance:

1225439314_BLEACH___Ichigo__s_bankai_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Weapon:

Keyblade__Touch_of_the_Void_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg

Soul Reaper's Dark Soul

Bio: Ichigo Kurosaki is a Substitute Soul Reaper(Shinigami) from the Human World town Kakakura. He was made a Shinigami when Rukia Kuchiki stabbed him with her Zanpakuto, and he used his new powers to kill a Hollow that was attacking him and Rukia. A few years later -- before the Fake Kakakura Town Arc -- his hometown was assaulted by a group of numerous Heartless, which he fought bravely against. However, his world ended up being consumed by these Heartless, but his inner Hollow side allowed him to enter his Awakening, and he swears to avenge his lost friends.

Other: He can still enter his Bankai form with the Keyblade

Guest Merciful Idiot

OK.

I forgot to mention, seeing as you are in a different world from your own, your spiritual powers are limited.

In that case, here's my App for Hollow Ichigo:

Username: .:Abarai Renji:.

Name: Hollow Ichigo (Hichigo Shirosaki)

World: Ichigo's Inner Realm

Appearance:

hollow-ichigo001.jpg

Weapon:

Keyblade__Infinite_Awakening_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg

Hollow's Warcry

Bio: Hollow Ichigo is the Hollow inside of Ichigo, that allows him to use the Hollow Mask. Unlike Ichigo, he is all that Ichigo is not; insane, bloodthirsty, egoistic, and loved carnage and bloodshed. However, when Kakakura was invaded and finally consumed by Heartless, he decided to help his "landlord", and utilized his Hollow Powers to perform Ichigo's Awakening. Although, he still causes trouble for Ichigo as he tries to figure out where he have ended up now.

Other: He is... evil, kinda? xD

======================================

Also, by limited powers, does that mean stuff like Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou being less powerful, his Hollow Mask having greater time limit, and that he can't go into his Second Hollow Form?

Guest Merciful Idiot

Yes, I suppose so. I'm not really sure, I don't watch Bleach much, so I don't really understand how things work there.

I don't know but i thought i should make my app a pm

THE UNVERSED

Username: Trimage

Name: Vacuus

World: Unknown

Appearance:

Kingdom_Hearts__Sasuke_Uchiha_by_do.jpg?t=1274330617 Also wears the Akatsuki cloak sometimes to hide his identity

Weapon: [spoiler=Nill] can make a Keyblade Ride with this Keyblade

[spoiler=Ghost of the Past]Dark_Keyblade.png?t=1274154604

Bio: A being made from the darkness of a young man who's brother killed their clan but spared him claiming that he wanted him to become stronger so that he would be worth killing. He was later found and torn from the young man' date=' Vaccus desires to create the X-Blade and consume kingdom Hearts so that he can kill his brother and avenge his clan, he is willing to do anyhting for his goal allying with light or darkness if it means reaching his goal.

Other: As an Unversed he's unique and will act on his own behalf.

[/quote']

Accepted. And it's Unversed. Unversed refers to both single and plural.

Username: Christian Exodia

Name: Alex Ryder

World: Twilight Town

[spoiler=Spoiler]

Appearance: heero0.gif

Weapon:

[spoiler=Spoiler]

CANE-SWORD-FIERCE-DRAGON.jpg

Bio: Alex was born outside of the Hollow Bastion, but was left. He was later found by a blacksmith traveling to get some parts for a machine. He was raised to the hammer of blacksmiths, & even made almost all his own sword. All that wasn't made by him was crafted from the head of a beheaded White Lizard, then connected on the sword's helm. His destiny for Kingdom Hearts? To adventure & become the best.

Other: He's a blacksmith that can use any metal to forge a weapon or useful item. And the sword comes out of the cane he holds.

I was wondering because Unvered pretty much eat darkness does that mean they can eat Heartless except for the heart parts, I mean ever since they appeared I don't think heartless were around and when they left heartless came back, I will say this I'm not saying they should eat Nobodies.

I'm going to ask does your itachi have sharingan or not cuz that will affect my char.

The main weakness Ichigo should have is that because he isn't a spirit body so he shouldn't be able to take as much abuse as in bleach and he shouldn't be able to do sky walking stuff, getsuga and all other powers should be weaker.

Guest Merciful Idiot

My Itachi has a normal Sharingan, but his Mangekyou Sharingan went blind due to overuse, luckily, his eyesight was restored by Lominax's seraphs, but the MS remains dormant.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Accepted, Frybread.

P.S. Can you post all your apps on this thread? I have too much money post count to be expected to do it myself.

Seesh!!! M.I. You're like the needyest person I ever know!!! But being serious here. SUre, I just gotta do a quick copy-and-paste

Username: Frybread002

Name: [Well I wanna try to stay true to the KH universe, so I think I'll leave that to Oraganization's No.1]

Original Name: Akira Runner

Age of Existence: 1 Week

Original's Age: 15

Appearance: His appearece is vaguely close to Akira's, except that he waers a red bandanna over his right eye, his hair is long, and messy, and his clothes are different. [Well I got a drawing of him done, but my computer still has a virus, so I can't access it. So i'm stuck with words]

[spoiler=Weapon:] A Keyblade that is completely inferior to all others. It cannot unlock hearts, much less Kingdom Hearts, the only use for it, is just to swing it. In other words, it's completely useless.soul_calibur_keyblade_by_suburbbum.jpg

Bio: An unsual type of Nobody, born when the Light, and Darkness of Akira's heart was separated. In the final outcome, the Darkness came to have it's own final body, Seth, and the Light, brought an different type of Nobody into existence.

Other: His Faith is yet to be revealed. But he longs for a "Purpose," and a "Why."

P.S. APologizes M.I. I made a little mistake when I sent you his APP. I meant to say Nobody, instead of Heartless.

Archived