The Dragon Lords | I have left this club, see the last post for more information about it

Lexadin

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK, it depends. You also need Unique Views and Clicks to hatch an egg. For me the views are about 2k.

Don't worry, your egg WILL grow :)

When I first started, my eggs dies a lot (due to the poor amount of views, unique views and clicks I had) so I quit. About a moth after that, I went back and found my dragons to be adults. I have been playing it ever since.

Here are some of the rare dragons: Thunder dragons, Magma Dragons, Ice Dragons, Guardians of Nature, Geode Dragons, Gold Dragons, Silver Dragons, Green Dino, Red Dino, Blue Dino, Purple Dino, Cheese Dragons, Paper Dragon, and etc.....

Here's the website for most of the dragons: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Types

Seasonal dragons are not rare, they're actually really common.

IDK' date=' it depends. You also need Unique Views and Clicks to hatch an egg. For me the views are about 2k.

Don't worry, your egg WILL grow :)

When I first started, my eggs dies a lot (due to the poor amount of views, unique views and clicks I had) so I quit. About a moth after that, I went back and found my dragons to be adults. I have been playing it ever since.

[/quote']

I get a ton of views so I never worry. Also I'm not in any worries because mine hatch usually about 5-6 days then mature in the same time frame. So I figure that by next week I can go grab the beach dragons since everyone will have calmed down about getting them.

Hey! You remade this club!

What happened to Beasto?

Btw, I got both of them in the last drop.

I only got 4 more species of dragon till my collection is up-to-date.

Bluna

Neglected

Holly 07

Summon

EDIT:

Dragon Cave username: Shadow Red

Incubator with full grown and frozen hatchlings ONLY: incubator_3af46c474272280f459ffaa2d7d770de.png

Will you be active?: No Yesh. :D

I currently have 98 dragons.

wOOt.

I have tried 3 or 4 times.

No success.

=(

Btw, I got most of my rares thru gifters.

I caught my frozen paper, my adult cheese and all the others by myself.

The ones I had help with were the dinos, metallics, and vampires plus alt black.

I caught an inbred silver egg in the ap once, but ditched it.

Oh yeah, ice and thunder and magma are commons.

Archived