The Dragon Lords | I have left this club, see the last post for more information about it

Lexadin

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Maz: Vampire dragons were released on Halloween 2008. They filled the cave with their strange, rotten eggs. There was also much drama on the forums, as some of the eggs and hatchlings were rumored to have killed other dragons. This was later disapproved as TJ confirmed that the affected individuals' dragons were actually killed as a punitive measure due to them exploiting a glitch intentionally. Despite this revelation, many killed the eggs to get them off of their scroll, as they could not be abandoned.

Vampire dragons can still be obtained. They cannot breed through "normal" means but have different sprites for their different genders. They are currently the only rare dragon to possess a breed specific action, more commonly referred to as a BSA. The BSA of a Vampire dragon is called Bite, and it allows them to create other Vampire eggs from ordinary eggs every four weeks. Unbreedables and dragons that can only mate within their own breeds cannot be "turned" by the Bite BSA, but all other eggs currently can. Success percentages are as follows: 50% chance the egg bite is successful and you get to keep it, 25% chance the egg bite is successful but automatically abandoned, and 25% chance the egg is killed.

Vampire Dragons are becomming more common as more Vampires are created and matured to biting capabilities.

Everything you need to know about them.

@Gundam: Np, my family did the same thing when I was little.

@Lexadin- thanks for taking your time to answer, i understand now

@Ninjew- the same thing happen to me, but three times.

Once I saw the gold dragon egg on the Dragon Cave front page, I clicked on it but it was gone. I didn't realized how lucky I was until now....

Archived