Discovered? An Artemis fowl Rp. Co-owned by Finalfan (Pg-13/started/No more child prodigies)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

So we can even be in America, hypnotizing Barrack Obama to do the person's very will even, AND be in Atlantis, in jail, AND be inside the ocean, drowning yourself all at the same time?

Guest Merciful Idiot

Great, all my indirect questions answered. And if someone broke into your garage, where your car is, and stole, it, how would you get to the wedding?

Guest Merciful Idiot

Was that sarcasm?

...And besides, how'd you get all the way to Lincoln Memorial within zero seconds and still be with Nexus nearby that muggle human house?

Guest TheFinalFan

You'll see.

But I'll give you a hint: What, other than manipulating the space-time continuum, would give Opal the ability to exis in two places at once?

Guest Merciful Idiot

I dunno......psychic clone, robotic clone, something far beyond my mortal comprehension, an Opal double, an Opal twin, something far beyond my mortal comprehension, mind-tricks, something far beyond my mortal comprehension, illusions, something far beyond my mortal comprehension, psychical illusions, and did I mention something far beyond my mortal comprehension?

Archived