Plz lock, I was a newb when I made this.

you simply download gimp 2.6. once that is done, you right click on your card, and click save as. When it is saved, go back to gimp, right click, and scroll over file. Click on open or open as layers. Find your yu-gi-oh card and double click on it. Go over to the toolbar shown at the left of the screen. Find the bucket of paint. It is called bucket fill. Click on bucket fill and click on pattern fill. Then click on the pattern shown below. Find a good pattern and click on it. You can then click on the outside edge of your card to fill it in with that pattern. This is the tricky part. After filling it in, you must save it. go to file, and save as. Save it as your old yugioh card. You dont have to do this. You just have to save it. You must then find the url of your new picture. Go to photobucket.com and create an account. Once you are logged in, click on upload images and videos. Find your card. It will be under pictures. Create a title, description, and tag. This is optional. click on save at the bottom. When it takes you back to the home page, scroll down and you will see the picture you just saved. Scroll over it. It will show four different things- email & IM, direct link, html code, and img code. The direct link is the same thing as the url. Go down to direct link, and highlight it. right click on the highlighted url, and click copy. You can then go to your post on ycm, and click on insert image. You may see a bar at the top of your screen, if so, click on it, and hit temorarily allow. Then try again. Paste the url in the box on your screen. And there you have it! though you cannot save it as one of your custom cards in ycm, you can still print it, or show off to your friends!:D please give me some rep for this.

here is an example. 8)

yugiohcard.jpg

there is another way. this is my secret way. Go to gimp, and open your pic. click on rectangle select. Use the rectangle select to color the background of your yugioh card. Just make a rectangle wherever you want it, and go to fill. Click on fill entire selection below. Fill it yellow, red, blue, or any random color. Then, click in the rectangle. Keep doing this until your entire card is one color. Then click select by color. Click on the background, which is now red / blue / yellow etc. This will select everything that is that color. Then, go to gradient. Find a good patern, and just click on the background. You can click on the top of your yugioh card, and go to the bottom, and let go to make a cool pattern. You can also go from corner to corner.

here is an example of this kind.

untitled-1.jpg

I have one more example you might want to see. It symbolizes your country. I call it a flag background. It only works for a few countries such as german, rome, mexico, and a few others. You make it the same way as my awesome way. One of the gradients is a flag. Once you have selected the flag of your choice, click and drag starting from the top of your card, to the bottom. Then let go. Im not mexican, but this is just an example.

untitled-2.jpg

plzzzzzz, if this helps, give me some rep.

• 1 month later...

Lol. I was a newb when I made this. Come to the mario superstore for an awesome background.

Quota " You still are " this is almost as useless as your other spam topics learn to read the rules

Although some newbs might find this rather useful...

Stole my line.

Archived