Digimon: Cyber Shaman's Reign [Prize for next 5 that join /N-Started / Accepting/OOC]

[spoiler=Plot]

[spoiler=Intro Plot: Missing Light]

"Calumon zoom zoom! Calumon zoom" The tiny white furball giggled as he flew around Primary Village, looking at the Baby Digimon. "Wow, did I really used to be that small?" Once he was sufficiently awed by the unbearable cuteness of the Digis, he waved ecstatically towards Leomon, who was watching this spectacle while feeding a Frimon. "See you later, Leomon!" Calumon said as he flew away

"Come back anytime" Leomon said, giving the embodiment of Digivolution a gesture somewhere between a friendly wave and a military salute.

"Where should i go now?" Calumon asked himself, plopping down on the branches of a slumbering Cherrymon

"Why don't you come see me?".

Calumon jumps as he hears the strange voice "Who are you?" He asked, looking down at the still sleeping Cherrymon.

" My name is D.V. and I'm lonely will you come and be my friend?".

Calumon jumps up "Yes, I will be your best friend!". The naive Digimon said, flying off Cherrymon, careful not to awake the sleeping bug Digimon next to him. "Tell where you're at so I can find you." The puffball said, shouting louder than he needed.

"I am at the Dark Continent."

Calumon, undeterred by the obvious warning sign, immediately flew to the Dark Continent, getting help from a Wizardmon and a Witchmon to expedite the process "OK, I'm here! Where are you?" As soon as he finished speaking, a hand shot up from the ground and grabbed the small Digimon by the ear. "W-Whats going on?.......Ah--!"

"You belong to me now 'Light of Digivolution' we will be friends until the end!".

Thanks to Blackstone Dresden for the redo

[spoiler=Rise of the Cyber Shaman]

3 months after the disappearence of calumon the 3 celestial digimon Seraphimon, Cherubimon, and Ophanimon and 7 Demons lords where attacked by a mysterious digimon calling itself the "Cyber Shaman" as the battles raged on god-like digimon fell one by fone. as the cyber shaman stood of the bodies of the fallen digimon it began absorbing their data. when the last bit o data was gone it digivolved. ""I'm Still hungry I guess i will have the Sovereigns for Lunch". The evil digimon defeated and absorbed the Sovereigns one by one until it reached Fanglongmon "So it was you who killed my Sovereigns?! Fanglongmon said as it looked at the small digimon "Yes and you are next! the digimon charged at Fanglongmon the battle lasted for days, but Fanglongmon lost to the Power of the small digimon as he was being absorbed Fanglongmon released the The ten Spirits into the digital world. With the last of his strength he used his digi-cores to bind some of the cyber shaman's power into the form of a Digi-egg and hid it in the digital world. Using his power the cyber shaman created 10 powerful digimon Spirits from the data of the digimon he defeated. These 10 spirits where called the Diyes-Thrones.

[spoiler=Current]

A group of humans where transported to the digital world by the remaining royal Knights and giving and Item called a "Digi-Glove". Unknown to the Royal knights the Cyber Shaman also called forth a group of evil humans and gave some the Spirits of the Diyes-Thrones to lead his army. Which side are you on?.

[spoiler=App]

Name:

Side:

Digivice colors:

Appearance: (picture or a paragraph)

Personality:

Bio:

Digimon app

Spirit:

spirit line:

Attacks:[Made up digimon]

Normal Digimon

Digimon Partner:

Digimon Bio:(if you want)

Digimon Personality:(if you want)

Digimon Line:(If made up digimon)

Attacks:[Made up digimon]

[spoiler=rules]

0. What I say is law

1.ALL YCM rules

2.Swearing is OK, just don't drop the f-bomb, and don't do it excessively

3.You can Digivolve to your champion form from the start, you have to ask permission for Ultimate or Mega.

4.up to 3 characters max but you must post as each one at least twice a week (exceptions being you can't RP at all for that week or the player you're RPing with is gone).

5.PM me if you're going to be gone for 3+ days, not really a rule, just nice to inform me

6.Be Creative if your creating new digimon but be within reason

7. If you have any ideas to make this rp better let me know

[spoiler=Digivolution Line]

Normal Digimon

Rookie- Champion - Ultimate - Mega- Millenia

Rookie- Champion - Bio-Hybrid - Asura - Deva or (Naraka)

Rookie- Champion - DNA - Core - Perfect (two digimon path)

Spirits

Spirit- Beast - Unity - Seraph - Final

Spirit- Trade - Spiral - Preta - Sublime

*Trade Evolution is when you trade your beast spirit with someone in app let me know who you will trade with (Limited to 1).

Diyes-Thrones

Spirit- Rage - Fallen - Supreme -True

[spoiler=Digivice Example]

Digi-Gloves: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs10/300W/i/2006/101/e/4/The_Gauntlet_by_itsfullofstars.jpg

[spoiler=Spirits]

Flame- Open

Light- Open

Ice- Open

Wind- Taken

Lightning- Open

Earth- Open

Wood- Open

Water-Open

Steel- Open

Darkness- Taken

Diyes-Thrones

1.Bezaliel- Open

2.Samyaza-Open

3.Turiel- Open

4.Dominion- Open

5.Arakiel- Open

6.Armaros- Open

7.Yomiel- Open

8.Phenex- Open

9.Sariel- Open

10.Arakiel- Open

*Note: for the Diyes spirits the names above is just the name of the spirit not the digimon itself

[spoiler=accepted apps]

[spoiler=My App - Spirit]

Name: Dwayne Taylor

Side: Royal Knights

Digivice colors: Black

Appearance: (later)

Personality:(later)

Bio:(later)

[spoiler=Spirit of Darkness]

spirit line:

Spirit - Loweemon

Beast - JagerLoweemon

Unity -Rhihimon

Seraph - Chevaliermon

Final - Satriamon

Attacks:

Chevaliermon

- maelstrom Darkness

- Dark Judgment

Satriamon

- Black Sun

- Sword of Ruin

[spoiler=Normal Digimon Example (2 Digimon)]

Name: Victoria

Side: Royal Knights

Digivice colors: Red and Black

Appearance: (later)

Personality:(later)

Bio:(later)

Normal Digimon

Digimon Partner: Agumon and Gabumon

Digimon Bio:(if you want)

Digimon Personality:(if you want)

Digimon Line:

Rookie - Agumon + Gabumon

Champion - Greymon - Garurumon

DNA - Aldiyamon

Core - MegaloRaidramon

Perfect - Raziomon

Attacks:

Aldiyamon

-Blitz Blaze

-Freezing Blizzard

MegaloRaidramon

-Megiddo Flame

-Dragon's Fury

Raziomon

-Royal Destruction

-Fire of Sinai

[spoiler=TheFinalFan]

Name: Daniel Andrews

Side: Neutral...for now...

Digivice colors: Blue and Pink

Appearance: A young man with dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, and a light-blue T-shirt over a long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and sneakers. He usually wears glasses, which make him look a bit nerdy.

[spoiler=Image]

35iq8et.png

Personality: A bit shy, especially when it comes to fighting, but he is well-versed in Digital World lore.

Bio: Daniel used to be a simple hacker, until he discovered some sort of strange code. He tried to use it, but it sucked him into the Digital World, altering him as it went. When he awoke, he was in the Digital World, but he was now infused with the Spirit of Wind, who could talk to him. He was extremely creeped out to find that he could transform into a female Digimon who had a personality that was the exact opposite of his, and is quite reluctant to become Kazemon because he views it as wrong. But, he just has to make the best of it...for now...

Spirit line:

Daniel (Rookie?)

Kazemon (Human)

Zephyrmon (Beast)

JetSilphymon (Unity)

G???iaS??p??mon (Seraph)

I??smon (Final)

Guest TheFinalFan

Name: Daniel Andrews

Side: Neutral...for now...

Digivice colors: Blue and Pink

Appearance: A young man with dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, and a light-blue T-shirt over a long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and sneakers. He usually wears glasses, which make him look a bit nerdy.

[spoiler=Image]

35iq8et.png

Personality: A bit shy, especially when it comes to fighting, but he is well-versed in Digital World lore.

Bio: Daniel used to be a simple hacker, until he discovered some sort of strange code. He tried to use it, but it sucked him into the Digital World, altering him as it went. When he awoke, he was in the Digital World, but he was now infused with the Spirit of Wind, who could talk to him. He was extremely creeped out to find that he could transform into a female Digimon who had a personality that was the exact opposite of his, and is quite reluctant to become Kazemon because he views it as wrong. But, he just has to make the best of it...for now...

Spirit line:

Daniel (Rookie?)

Kazemon (Human)

Zephyrmon (Beast)

JetSilphymon (Unity)

G???iaS??p??mon (Seraph)

I??smon (Final)

((If you can figure out what my Seraph and Final Form names are, you get a rep for each correct answer.))

Here's my app:

Name: Reamer Young

Side: Cyber Shaman For Now… (Because He would have been good)

Digivice colors: Brown/Green

Appearance: Long Brown Hair, hazel eyes, short-sleeved Tye-dye Shirt, brown shorts, and sandals.

Personality: Calm, cool, collected, but very critical when it comes to eating habits (He’s a vegetarian).

Bio: A kid away from all technology and cut off from the real world, one day he found an old phone and was curious, he turned it on and a strange symbol appeared, he then found himself sucked into the digital world. When He Got there the phone had turned into a digivice. He wandered around a bit and then was found by the Cyber Shaman, he saw the cluelessness in the boy and decided to use him by giving him the Diyes-Throne that opposes the the Spirit that he would have got, Armoros.

Spirit: Armaros (Duh, he’s earthly)

spirit line: Spirit(Clipamon)- Rage(Deforestermon) – Fallen(Calamitemon) – Supreme(Infestmon) –True(Armoromon)

Attacks:

Clipamon: Triming, Corruption

Deforestermon: Tree Destruction, Corruption

Calamitemon: Wood Volcano, Corruption

Infestmon: Overgrowth, Corruption

Armoromon: Wood Devoureror,Full Corruption

Like it?

Archived