Jump to content

The Rule of Rose Begins (Cold Angel Queen of Rose)


Recommended Posts

Another from V-JUMP Edition 01:

 

Cold Angel Queen of Rose

EARTH/Plant/7/2400/1300/Effect:

"You can Release 1 Plant-Type monster to Advance Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once during your Standby Phase, destroy the monster with the lowest ATK on the field."

 

ve4.png

 

Not really sure what to make of her so far besides loving the artwork.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another from V-JUMP Edition 01:

 

Cold Angel Queen of Rose

EARTH/Plant/7/2400/1300/Effect:

"You can Release 1 Plant-Type monster to Advance Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once during your Standby Phase' date=' destroy the monster with the lowest ATK on the field."

 

[img']http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/Dark_Evangel666/ve4.png[/img]

 

Not really sure what to make of her so far besides loving the artwork.

 

me want this card so BAD

 

decent card

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I almost kinda think this was made for Black Garden decks upon later thought given how well the effect would work in there along with the fact that she has an attack easily divisible by 800 for Black Garden's second effect. That and Queen of Rose with the fact that Black Garden makes Rose Tokens. Just a thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ART... IS... TOO... GODLY...... CAN'T... TAKE... IT!!!

 

Still can't get over the art. But I'll try to.

 

I like her in Black Garden, A LOT. She has possible viability in other decks, but I think the Garden Build is where she shines.

 

GIVE ME THIS. NAO. If I have to wait a year for this to come out in the U.S, I'm gonna cry. ;o;

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MUST....HAVE....NOW.....

 

Even if its just for the art :)

 

Does she destroy herself? if so very easy to counter.

 

Yeah' date=' by not controlling any monsters. That's a horrible counter.

[/quote']

 

:-| Really Guy? I set a monster and end my turn...she pops herself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...