~The Non-Synchro Club~ Working with StStA

Hass Mac

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANIME GUY DOESN"T SLACK FROM HIS JOB! HE THINKS YOU SHOULD TOO! *ANIME GUY blocks attack again*

Do you know who ANIME GUY is? Anyway, here is a new card I have made.

[align=center]450800l.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Goron Mask". Once per turn, if this card is in face-up Defense Position, you may select 1 "Link" monster you control and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monsters ATK. You cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Link" from your Graveyard.[/align]

ANIME GUY DOESN"T SLACK FROM HIS JOB! HE THINKS YOU SHOULD TOO! *ANIME GUY blocks attack again*

Do you know who ANIME GUY is? Anyway' date=' here is a new card I have made.

[align=center']450800l.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Goron Mask". Once per turn, if this card is in face-up Defense Position, you may select 1 "Link" monster you control and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monsters ATK. You cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Link" from your Graveyard.[/align]

please post the goron mask too

Do you know who ANIME GUY is? Anyway' date=' here is a new card I have made.

[align=center']450800l.jpg

Card Lore:

please post the goron mask too

I don't have a picture for it yet. When I find one, I'll post it.

Archived