The YCM Apprentice Contest - Team 1 Thread

Vote for the Leader of the Team for the First Project.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote for the Leader of the Team for the First Project.

• da clown of hell
    • Sith Scott
    • God GAK
    • Darkthorne
    • Derek_Whaley
    • Bloodrun
    • darkmaster
    • vince_rigle
    • Dj-Osiris

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*facepalm*

1) It doesn't matter who is better at making cards. The Leader should be handpicked as the one better to organize the whole Team, solve arguments between members in a fair and just manner, and represent our Team the best.

2) There are going to be more than one Leaders, since we should pick one for each project.

3) Derek Whaley... what exactly do you even mean by "thread maker", I already made the thread. -_-

Anyway, we still have a Leader and a Team Name to vote for, so if you guys could just cut to the chase...

i think we should give 3 days for voting then we total the votes and dicide the name. as for the member i see that we see the total votes then go throught them as leaders from top to bottom. okey dokey.

should I just write all your names in pieces of paper, put them in a box and draw one randomly, and make that the Leader? =/

NO.

I think that we are kinda un-organized. not all members of the team have posted here. I think that we should PM them

*points above*

I already did that.

Still waiting for about half the members to check in. *sigh*

And I was joking about the random picking idea... nothing random ever works.

We are organized. We just need the rest of the members to show up as well.

Thats our problem.

Let me see:

da clown of hell-has posted

Ixigo-has posted

God GAK-has posted

Darkthorne-hasn't posted

Sith Scott-hasnt posted

Derek_Whaley-has posted

Bloodrun-has posted

darkmaster-has posted

vince_rigle-hasn't posted

Dj-Osiris-has posted

This means that we are already at -3. That's really bad. We need to contact those people before its too late

Well, hopefully they will appear once the project actually starts. I have PMd them about the thread though, so I hope to see them soon enough.

To take care of the immediate business, I suggest we assign bloodrun as the Leader of the first project, since he is currently in the lead? (that's not a vote, I will stay completely neutral to Leader selection procedures as long as I am hosting this thread).

Also, a Team name.

Uh, Team Resynchronize? >_>

So' date=' your vote goes to Resynchronize?

[/quote']

I do not vote. I just give my opinion. It is up to you guys to decide.

And ReSynch sounds just fine.

As for Leaders, we are making a huge deal out of this without much reason. Let's reach a compromise - Bloodrun, who currently has the highest number of votes, becomes the first project's Leader. Then we run a small poll for each member between GAK, Dj-Osiris, and da-clown, to determine the second, third, and fourth project's Leader, according to number of votes. After that, we'll see.

I'd open a poll right now, to make voting easier, but since the threads aren't protected we run the risk of random idiots coming in and voting without being in the Team.

Opinions?

EDIT: As much as I hate to do this, those members who have not checked in yet should not be considered or waited for during the first Leader's selection. This has gone on long enough, and I have already PMd them to come in - I have also seen online since the time I've PMd them. If someone does not care enough or has such a lax sense of obligation as to not even PM me back with a reason why he hasn't posted here, I doubt his opinions for the Leader should be considered credible enough to count, unless proven otherwise during the run of this contest. If you are signing up for a contest, especially a Team one, you accept at least some responsibility for your Team - the Leader has even more. It is urgent to select a Leader, otherwise this contest will just die out. So I suggest we continue with the procedures without further ado.

Added the Poll.

Updated the Main Post with the relevant information.

And no, to my knowledge, nothing relevant to the first project has been posted - I checked the entire topic. I will PM Zyzzyx once we decide on a Team Leader and a Team Name.

Added the Poll.

Updated the Main Post with the relevant information.

And no' date=' to my knowledge, nothing relevant to the first project has been posted - I checked the entire topic. I will PM Zyzzyx once we decide on a Team Leader and a Team Name.

[/quote']

ok that sounds good ^_^

And of course, the results are jut bland-out equal -_-

Whoever of the four gets the next vote becomes the Leader, end of story. We have dragged this on purposelessly long enough.

Also, Team Name becomes ReSync, unless someone provides us with a better name that is supported by the majority of members in this Team.

what if i get the vote and i dont want to be leader lol

If you do not want to be the Leader, say it now so that people won't vote for you without reason.

Archived