Side: Neutral

Type of Creature(You can also be a robot or human): Kangaroo

Appearance (Pic or text desription): how-to-draw-a-cartoon-kangaroo.jpg

Characteristics: Calm' date=' Happy

Abilities: Jumping high, Strength, Agility

Any Other Information(Optional): N/A

[/quote']

Accepted.

Actually' date=' at times the percentage would partially shoot up by 5-10% during rare occasions, so it could speed things up with my character. Oh, and since there are more posts, that shoot-up happens now.

Creation Percentage: 15%

See what I mean? It went up 9.5%.

[/quote']

I see.

Username: MortalKombatSmoke

Character Name: Leon the Arctic Fox

Side: Nuetral

Type of Creature:Artic Fox

Appearance (Pic or text desription):Leon_the_Artic_Fox_by_RjuujinAaittaKage.jpg

Characteristics: Sneaky yet trustworthy, only works if it benefits him in some way, enjoys the cold, protective of his younger brother, highly intelligent, very strong.

Abilities: Can fly with his three tails like Tails can but Leon can last longer, Almost as fast as Sonic and Shadow, Good mathmatic skills, amazing stealth skills (He can change the color of his fur to semi blend in.)

Any Other Information: He is the older Brother of Tails.

Username:MortalKombatSmoke

Character: Miles "Tails" Prower

Side:Good

Username: MortalKombatSmoke

Character Name: Leon the Arctic Fox

Side: Nuetral

Type of Creature:Artic Fox

Appearance (Pic or text desription):Leon_the_Artic_Fox_by_RjuujinAaittaKage.jpg

Characteristics: Sneaky yet trustworthy' date=' only works if it benefits him in some way, enjoys the cold, protective of his younger brother, highly intelligent, very strong.

Abilities: Can fly with his three tails like Tails can but Leon can last longer, Almost as fast as Sonic and Shadow, Good mathmatic skills, amazing stealth skills (He can change the color of his fur to semi blend in.)

Any Other Information: He is the older Brother of Tails.

Username:MortalKombatSmoke

Character: Miles "Tails" Prower

Side:Good

[/quote']

Both accepted.

Coming soon, my App...Until then reserve please.

[spoiler=It's heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrre!]

Username: J.T.B.

Character: Emeral

Side: Neutral.

Other: Emeral was rebuilt by Eggman with the power of a Chaos Emerald. When Eggman turned Emeral on, he expected a leathal killing machine ready to seek his revenge. But there was 1 problem, he didn't update Emeral in that area. Not thinking of it, when he couldn't get Emeral to work. He through him off his ship, not realizing until after that the Chaos Emeralds was still inside Emeral. To which, he begin's his search for Emeral.

Emeral still can't talk, he doesn't have any attacks what so ever. But he can copy that of characters he comes to. After watching them perform it at least once. An upgrade to this, if he uses a certin character's moves more then all he's learned. He will begin to grow characteristics like spikes, quills, etc... like the character that uses that abillity. If this keeps going, he will eventually become an exact duplicate of the original. He will start to reduce if he begins to use other powers which that character doesn't pocess. He can start losing characteristics, then start growing them again without having to get to one complete form. Emeral is all most comepletely useless, seeing as how he was just turned on, not to much to expect. He has nothing in his data banks, so it's like starting with a blank sheet of paper. He knows nothing, and can easily be taught anything. Emeral isn't able to think for himself, so will often follow others doing as told.

Hope i'm accepted...

Coming soon' date=' my App...Until then reserve please.

[spoiler=It's heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrre!']

Username: J.T.B.

Character: Emerl

Side: Neutral.

Other: Emeral was rebuilt by Eggman with the power of a Chaos Emerald. When Eggman turned Emeral on, he expected a leathal killing machine ready to seek his revenge. But there was 1 problem, he didn't update Emeral in that area. Not thinking of it, when he couldn't get Emeral to work. He through him off his ship, not realizing until after that the Chaos Emeralds was still inside Emeral. To which, he begin's his search for Emeral.

Emeral still can't talk, he doesn't have any attacks what so ever. But he can copy that of characters he comes to. After watching them perform it at least once. An upgrade to this, if he uses a certin character's moves more then all he's learned. He will begin to grow characteristics like spikes, quills, etc... like the character that uses that abillity. If this keeps going, he will eventually become an exact duplicate of the original. He will start to reduce if he begins to use other powers which that character doesn't pocess. He can start losing characteristics, then start growing them again without having to get to one complete form. Emeral is all most comepletely useless, seeing as how he was just turned on, not to much to expect. He has nothing in his data banks, so it's like starting with a blank sheet of paper. He knows nothing, and can easily be taught anything. Emeral isn't able to think for himself, so will often follow others doing as told.

Hope i'm accepted...

Username: Christian Exodia

Character Name: Alex Ryder

Side: Good

Type of Creature: Human

Appearance: AnimeGuy.jpg And with white wings right behind him.

Characteristics: Cocky' date=' yet Calm & Happy.

Abilities: Can fly, Bird/Human hybrid, & has a sword that charges up to fire attacks.

[/quote']

Both accepted.

Man, finally got some time on the CP. Sorry about lack of posting, i'll be posting more. First Friday, then busy Saturday, trying to catch up from Yesterday to Today. Man, it's frustrating, anyway. I'll go post now. Acctually, I can't do much since i'm not turned on, so when Kentodama is on, then I can post. Until then, i'm waiting.

Archived