crstalised strike force

maddog15

crystal palidan

water

warrior/ effect

this card can only be normal summoned by two cards out of your graveyard with "crystal in the cards name. once per turn by tributing one monster with crystal in the monster cards name destroy all face down cards on the field.

atk:2600/def:2200

crystal orb

spell

add 1 card with "crystal" in the cards name from your deck to your hand. shuffle your deck afterwards.

crystal sword

spell / equip

this card can only be euqiped to a monster with crystal in their name. increase the atack of the equiped monster by 400. when this is sent to the graveyard by card effect the play whos turn it is goes striaght to their end phase.

crystal guardna

water

warior/ effect

during your openents battle phase all your openents face up atack position monsters must atack this card first. when an openents monster declears battle with this card inflict 100 x the level of the atacking monster.

atk:200/def:1900

crystalised kindom

field / spell

increase the atack and defence of all monsters with crystal in the cards name by 100 x the level of the monster.

crystal iceman

water

warrior/ effect

trbute this card, then discard your entier hand ,then draw untill you hold 5 cards in your hand.

crystalised army

spell

you must tribute one level 5 monster on your side of the field with "crystal" in the cards name to activate this card. special summon crystal soilder #1, crystal soilder #2, crystal soilder #3, crystal soilder #4, crystal soilder #5, in atack mode.

crystal soilder #1

water

warrior

a warrior compleatly carved from crystal, and ready to fight at any time.

atk:200/def:300

crystal soilder #2

water

warrior /effect

this card can atack directly.

crystal soilder #3

water

warrior / effect

trbute crystal soilder #1, crystal soilder #2, crystal soilder #3, crystal soilder #4, crystal soilder #5, special summon crystal soilder 6 from your deck to the field in atack mode.

crystal soilder #4

water

warrior/ effect

tribute one face up spell card on your side of the field to inflict 500 points of damage to your openents life points.

crystal soilder #5

water

warrior/ effect

tribute one face up spell card on your side of the field to increase your life points by 1000.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

check out my fan fic by using this llink http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/viewtopic.php?t=4

• 2 months later...
Guest setojim

these cards were part of my idea........dont mean to be rude, but the crystal orb card u made was the same thing as mine

srry to flame but i did make those 1st 2 cards

Archived