Zelda Cards Series [10 cards]

Chaotic-Tide

OMG dude' date=' you such a f**king nub.

[/quote']

Well, that's a little extreme. He's using a fake type and some of the OCG is off, but they're not that bad.

No no no, not that, the cards literaly go off the thread. He needs to compact them into a smaller thread.

Yeah, I was kinda wondering why the OP combined all of the cards into a single image.

Chaotic-Tide, there is a fairly easy standard way to post cards here, just to let you know.

Copy, paste, informinationicate, go!

1. In the card maker editor, bring up the card you want to post and click on the image of the card that gets generated.

2. Copy the link that appears under the card.

3. Post it in your thread. Since YGO Card Maker already throws in the IMG tags, you don't need to do anything else to it.

4. Profit!

Chaotic-Tide, there is a fairly easy standard way to post cards here, just to let you know.

Copy, paste, informinationicate, go!

1. In the card maker editor, bring up the card you want to post and click on the image of the card that gets generated.

2. Copy the link that appears under the card.

3. Post it in your thread. Since YGO Card Maker already throws in the IMG tags, you don't need to do anything else to it.

4. Profit!

Thanks for telling me that. But does this require you to save the card you made first?

Wow Triforce of Wisdom is so overpowered' date=' I would change it to Face-Up Monsters, because by just putting Face-Up cards, you also count continuous Traps or Spells.

[/quote']

Very true. That'll need to be changed.

• 1 month later...

i like the fierce deity mask.fierce deity link has always been a favorite of mine.

you know i'd like to become friends with people with cards that are from zelda i'd show you guy my zelda cards but i don't know how to i'm pretty new here and like making cards but i don't know how to post cards.

jevaristo burrito or what ever his name is lying i love these cards i played zelda most of my life.

Archived