Yu-Gi-Oh! Trials of the Space & Time Deities! [Started + Accepting]

It's one of the most annoying aspects of this particular RP. Several of the RPers are ON the site, but just don't post for a day or so (Leo and Death Sin were most notable, because TFF at least was consistent with posting). It really ties it down and I can't understand how someone, knowing they're in the middle of an RP duel, just dawdles. To me, it shows a lack of interest. If they were busy and not on the site, it'd make more sense, it just doesn't make sense if they're on the site for hours at a time.

I know. I don't make generalizations without having an idea that they're true. Of the people I mentioned, they're usually online multiple times a day, some for long stretches. And if you even PMed him...I don't think there's even the "I do a lot of things on this site, it slipped my mind" excuse is that good.

The surest way for an RP to die is to have people stop posting. Sometimes I'll fight that death to the bitter end, continuing to post with the one (or two) other person(people) who still posts, in the hope that something will happen. I just hope that doesn't happen here. It's quite annoying, since Kyosuke even reminded applicants that they have to stay active.

Guest TheFinalFan

I'm the same kind of person, and I want this RP to continue, so I am a regular poster.

But I can't do anything with my dueling partner AWOL.

I'm convinced there's going to be a running gag in this RP with Duels not being concluded.

-Shinigami vs Max = no conclusion

-Jenna vs Chris = didn't even start.

-Itsu vs Max = inexplicably cancelled

-Itsu vs Chris= ...

-Jenna vs Max (wow, a duel with a conclusion)!

I'm convinced there's going to be a running gag in this RP with Duels not being concluded.

-Itsu vs Chris= ...

-Jenna vs Max (wow' date=' a duel with a conclusion)!

[/quote']

Actually, myself and Max's duel did conclude, just without a victory, the duel did see an ending, no?

-Itsu vs Chris= ...

-Jenna vs Max (wow' date=' a duel with a conclusion)!

[/quote']

Actually, myself and Max's duel did conclude, just without a victory, the duel did see an ending, no?

That's true, it is somewhat of a different case than the other ones. When I mean a duel has no conclusion, I just meant a duel that "starts", but isn't seen through to the end (a player's defeat/draw). The players agreed to stop it with no conclusion. It's also kind of a different case because someone WAS in a position to win (but all blatantly plot related, so technically it shouldn't count anyway). But as it's the first example of a duel not entirely finished, and every duel since then hadn't finished except Jenna vs Max, so THAT'S where the concept that this sort of thing becomes a gag.

But anyway, what do we do?

Guest TheFinalFan

I'm leaving on a 10-day trip, so, if the tourney starts, would you please put Itsu as far back in the brackets as possible?

Thank you.

Archived