Da' 123 Mafia

johnnyrider

Hey, you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Welcome to the 123 Mafia. I need some helpers to really revolutionize YCM. I will assign a new task every week. You may reach the ranks of my little organization by completing those tasks. There are 6 ranks.

Lackey

Dim Sim

Minion

Goon

Hitman

Right Hand Man

Assistant

This is an offer, you cannot refuse. When you complete a task you gain 5 points. Twenty points will help you reach a rank. Get 10 points to gain a rep. All members will start at Lackey and work their way up. To successfully complete a task, you must follow ALL guidlines. Kapiesch? The first task will be from December 31st to January 7th.

First Task : Hit Mission : I want you to create a victem. This card must be a monster. It must have 1 star. It must have 0 attack and deffense points. It must be a normal monster that says "A person who defied the 123 Mafia." It must be called "Victem." The picture must show a dead person, or a person being shot, drowned, or stabbed.

I like your style Dim Sim. You might just have a future in this business. Tell others about the 123 Mafia.

As for you, HORUS, You wanna meet my man Big Jackie? He'll take you to da' lake, kapiesch? You'll be swimmin' with da' fishes. On YCM, no one insults da' 123 Mafia, or anyone else on the site, kapiesch? And what is dis' BS about Sesame Street? You think I watch da' likes of Elmo or Grover? For your information, Elmo and Grover are ten feet under, kapiesch? So don't confuse da' 123 Mafia with Sesame Street again, or Big Jackie will get to now ya'.

Dim Sim, I have a small side mission for ya'. You think you can create a banner or logo for da' 123 Mafia? It would really help our success in revolutionizing YCM. I'll give ya' 2 reps for it. Now if ya' can't it's ok. But, in my opinion, this is an offer you cannot refuse.

Dim Sim, about your Darkness Mafia suggestion. It's creative, I like that aspect in my men.

(Big Jackie : That comment was not gay!) Unfortunatly i'm not really interested in a name change. But, if I was i'd check in on you. You may be one of the greatest men i've ever met. (Big Jackie : Laugh and you'll be sleepin' with da' fishes!) Shut up Jackie. I can handel myself. (Big Jackie : That could be looked at wrong...)

Archived