~~MARIO SUPERSTORE~~ ♦| low prices! ♦| BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!

Zorbak55

SHOP RATING  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like this shop?

• This shop just sucks!
    • This shop is really bad
    • This shop isn't very good
    • This shop is okay
    • This shop is kinda cool
    • This shop is really good
    • This shop is awesome!
    • This shop is so EPIC!!!
    • THIS IS THE BEST SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I wont be playing for the next couple of weeks, or at least I wont be doing any orders partly bcuz of my bros ban. He got banned for some stupid reason when I know him in real life, and he didnt do what it said he did. Unfortunately, ppl keep accusing him of it, now he's banned for two weeks. I'll still visit YCM when I'm bored, but I wont be taking any orders. I'm putting Michael91, and Troy89 in charge of the shop until I get back.

If you ever get an order that you dont know how to do, just pm me, I'll still check YCM every so often.

Hey guys' date=' I wont be playing for the next couple of weeks, or at least I wont be doing any orders partly bcuz of my bros ban. He got banned for some stupid reason when I know him in real life, and [b']he didnt do what it said he did[/b][. Unfortunately, ppl keep accusing him of it, now he's banned for two weeks. I'll still visit YCM when I'm bored, but I wont be taking any orders. I'm putting Michael91, and Troy89 in charge of the shop until I get back.

If you ever get an order that you dont know how to do, just pm me, I'll still check YCM every so often.

But it is true.

He edited kilimows render.

No 2 renders are the same.

But his was.

My point taken.

No it wasnt true. Two renders can be the same if they both had the same idea. They did. He did this on purpose. First, He did all but a few things such as the legs. Then, he went back and just did the legs. He then added it on. He had to go back and re-edit the render multiple times until it was perfect. My point is, he did the render himself. TRUST ME! I watched him do it!!!

I rest my case.

cool thanks jumpking.sorry bout your bro hope he gets back here soon.and i just wanted to say that i am now back i have been gone for a few days but i am now back on ycm and will be on here regularly about 3 times a day (i have a life but sometimes i'm just seriously bored)

No it wasnt true. Two renders can be the same if they both had the same idea. They did. He did this on purpose. First' date=' He did all but a few things such as the legs. Then, he went back and just did the legs. He then added it on. He had to go back and re-edit the render multiple times until it was perfect. My point is, he did the render himself. TRUST ME! I watched him do it!!!

I rest my case.

[/quote']Know you don't.

All renders are diffrent even if they try to render the same pic.

The people who render them use diffrent angles and all the edges can't be exactly the same.

I'm pretty sure Yin banned him a shes the master of rendering on YCM,I would think she would know better

No it wasnt true. Two renders can be the same if they both had the same idea. They did. He did this on purpose. First' date=' He did all but a few things such as the legs. Then, he went back and just did the legs. He then added it on. He had to go back and re-edit the render multiple times until it was perfect. My point is, he did the render himself. TRUST ME! I watched him do it!!!

I rest my case.

[/quote']Know you don't.

All renders are diffrent even if they try to render the same pic.

The people who render them use diffrent angles and all the edges can't be exactly the same.

I'm pretty sure Yin banned him a shes the master of rendering on YCM,I would think she would know better

I'm done with the whole sharade. I dont wanna get a warning for spamming, even if you do. I'm just glad he'll be back in another week or so.

I know what it is. Not many ppl come to any shop in the first place. If they do, they usually come to Mia's shop cuz it's on the important threads. I mean, the only thing most ppl would ever want to buy is just holos, advanced holos, and gold stickers. Those are the only things that you can print out and it actually looks realistic. There's no such thing as a pokeball sticker in real life, or ripple, or anything else.

I know what it is. Not many ppl come to any shop in the first place. If they do, they usually come to Mia's shop cuz it's on the important threads. I mean, the only thing most ppl would ever want to buy is just holos, advanced holos, and gold stickers. Those are the only things that you can print out and it actually looks realistic. There's no such thing as a pokeball sticker in real life, or ripple, or anything else.

Archived