The Lands Beyond....

Developous

Begin with a deck of commons, ANY commons. That includes your custom commons.

You start at the gate of the special lands. The goal... To Successfully find the 4 riders of the apolocolypse cards, and bring them back to the gate.

When you move onto a new land, I reveal a deck you must challenge. If you win, you may move there. If you loose, you must wait 3 real life days to start moving again.

Once you have entered an area, you can battle there to gain new cards. Some may be imaginary, others from the set itself. Each place has 3 card choices.

Be forewarned! Some areas have champions. If you loose against them, you will completely start over, and have to wait a full WEEK to continue moving and battling again.

To register, post in the deck area with your current set, and leave a link here.

Startup Area:

From the gate you can move to:

Kaishal Plains

Tibaras River

Duprax Mountains

Kesselton

Sanuvian Desert

Basically' date=' you travel an imaginary world hunting for the 4 riders of the apolocolypse cards.

You BEGIN with a set consisting of commons, even custom.[/quote']

You're not ripping off my 4 riders of the apocolypse set are you?

(It's not been released, and people are already flagging off it)

Basically' date=' you travel an imaginary world hunting for the 4 riders of the apolocolypse cards.

You BEGIN with a set consisting of commons, even custom.[/quote']

You're not ripping off my 4 riders of the apocolypse set are you?

(It's not been released, and people are already flagging off it)

NO! I will have my own 'secret' ones. By the way, there's ONE law. You cannot use field cards, ok?

No field spells? I was planning to use my DDM cards, but it looks like that's not gonna happen now. Ok, I need some rule clarificarion here:

1) Can we only use created cards, or can we use real cards aswell?

2) If we can use real cards, what Format are we using?

3) When you say we "duel" someone, will that person be you through AIM or MSN?

4) If so, does that mean we can challenge other players who are participating?

5) How do you move between areas?

6) What's to stop player from using overpowerd cards?

I need this questions answered before I can commit to this game.

1) Can we only use created cards, or can we use real cards aswell?

Yes.

2) If we can use real cards, what Format are we using?

Advanced, with a 'Twist'. Some cards cannot be put in decks with other certain cards. And yes... some areas allow certain banned cards.

3) When you say we "duel" someone, will that person be you through AIM or MSN?

AIM. But you can also duel others via ANY means. That wins you one card, but not if the player has 40 cards.

4) If so, does that mean we can challenge other players who are participating?

See above. I narrate lands. But you are allowed to simulate a land if you know all the cards that land duels with.

5) How do you move between areas?

Simple. Just say here which area to move to. You can also choose to duel an area to gain cards from there once explored.

6) What's to stop player from using overpowerd cards?

ME. Admittedly, there may be a few overpowered cards, BUT... you must begin with cards that are treated as commons initially. That includes custom etc... Also, you CANNOT choose cards others have made, though you can earn them.

As an adventurer entered the lands for the first time... he saw a sign, indicating the presence of some affluent leaders.

DChief.jpg

"Ye who can obtain 5 cards will be supplied with a potent leader. Each person gets only one, and only the first 5 to do so will benefit from this."

Just a few clear up questions before we start:

1. Do we need to name our characters?

2. Do we get to choose what card we get when we win?

Random question:

I've noticed all the prize cards but one are made by you (the last one made by me), why did you just choose Fotitude and random (and why didn't you ask me)?

I have decided to grant players access to all common and rare version cards in the real cards area. Supers will be scarce, and higher will require your permission.

1. You do not need to name yourself. Just request a name from me. It will be based on the deck you made. But if you want one, feel free.

2. When you enter a place, that's just a entry duel. It will not give a card. You may select a card once you have done the first duel there, and there's no penalty for loosing duels where you can earn cards. And yes, you can repeatedly earn them. (HIGHLY advisable with good cards)

Note: Some ares have 'hyper surge' parameter. That means EVERY time you enter you will need to do an entry battle. It's otherwise a one time ordeal. Just be cautious of these ordeals, especially knowing that loosing them will set you back a few days possible traveling.

Risk: Note that if you challenge a boss, there's EXTREMELY high risks. You will be given a chance to see the chief monster you would face, however, and be able to decide if you want to take him on yet or not. But know that if you loose to a boss, you will loose an extra life, the areas would reset back to the the last boss you faced, and you would return back to the gate as well. If all three lives are lost - Game over. Ya, a total restart.

Lastly, loose versus the FINAL boss... and it's an automatic game over no matter what.

Archived