YCM Card Of The Day

Dark Supreme

Do You Support?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Support?

I was thinking about doing a New Forum(if Mods Make it and Agree) for the Yu-Gi-Oh Catagory. The Forum would be called "YCM Card Of The Day" and there would be a new type of Mod as well "Reviewer Mod" and everyday in the week a new card would be posted for review. Each Week there will be a different Card type. Example: Zombie Week, Side Deck Week, Monarch Week. Also the only people that are able to make topics there are Mods (to stop spamming that Place of Forum)

There would also be a Sub-Forum Of The YCM Card Of The Day called Member Card Of The Week That place will be used for Suggestion for example like every Thursday members will get to pick what card is reviewed on that day.

Then During Like for example if a Reviewer Mod made the topic He will Frist post the Card Pic,Level,Effect,Attribute,Type,Rarity,ATK and DEF. The He would post the Pros and Cons of the card. His ideas of the card. His final Conclusion. Then Card Rating in Both Advanced and Traditional. After that he would post the topic, then all memebers would do the same thing in that topic and their Ideas. The next day the Topic would be Locked(in order to stop spamming). Any type of Mod May do this whichever makes the topic mod makes the topic first.

Each person will make their own reviews. If their are any that disagree then they will both solve that in PM. If they still disagree they will post that in the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG section, not the Card Of The Day Section.

Note: These Card will be REAL TCG or OCG cards.Not Cards Made by Members.

Hope you Like the Idea!

Please Comment and Vote on the Poll.

in a place you will carate?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Catagory

and Frunk, That is why i suggested the "Reviewer Moderator" I suggest they start with 2 Reviewer Moderators so the place will be good. The Reviewer Moderators will Always Lock the topic once the day passed. So it would be easy with Reviewer Moderators around.

No actually' date='There would be 365-366 Cards Per Year and YCM(This Forum,Not the old 1) is 1 Year Old.

Bloodrun, It Will be a Forum in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Catagory and it Will have a Sub-Forum called Member Card Of The Week, look at the second Paragraph for more information!

[/quote']

i did =/

its just that card of the wekk, and card of the day are fairly new thread topics, i mean they were new when i first started.

No actually' date='There would be 365-366 Cards Per Year and YCM(This Forum,Not the old 1) is 1 Year Old.

Bloodrun, It Will be a Forum in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Catagory and it Will have a Sub-Forum called Member Card Of The Week, look at the second Paragraph for more information!

[/quote']

i did =/

its just that card of the wekk, and card of the day are fairly new thread topics, i mean they were new when i first started.

Well thats ther problem, ive tried Card Of The Week it only worked 1 week and also, Card Of The Day would be more Orginazed as a Forum and the idea of Locking the topics came to me when i thought of a making a banner that had "KILL SPAMMERZ" XP.

[/quote']

i did =/

Well thats ther problem, ive tried Card Of The Week it only worked 1 week and also, Card Of The Day would be more Orginazed as a Forum and the idea of Locking the topics came to me when i thought of a making a banner that had "KILL SPAMMERZ" XP.

lol right, well, i had another thought, but i just lost it, if i remember any time soon, ill post it =/

[/quote']

i did =/

lol right, well, i had another thought, but i just lost it, if i remember any time soon, ill post it =/

Yay,3 Yes and 1 Netrual and no= NIL!

and Frunk, if this gets lots of Yes votes,will i have to PM YCMaker to make the Forum or you will get permission from him to make the Forum..

Archived