Dose This Suck  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Dose This Suck

• No, It is Awesom
    • No, It Good
    • Meh, Kinda
    • Yes, It is Bad
    • Yes, It is one of the WORST RP EVER

OK this is my second RP If you think it sucks Please PM me with ideas to make it better Thanks. we need at least one more Signer two more Dark Signer and 2 card holders to start.

[spoiler=Rules(You MUST READ THESE]

#1:All YCM Rules apply

#2:Use correct grammar

#3:be nice to all other RPers even me

#4: if inactive for more than a week without an excuse you will be kicked out from my RP(if your charter is important I will be him/her

#5: At least 4 lines of IC in every Post

#6:Keep language and romance appropriate for an 13 year old(yes you can have a Romance)

#7:No God-Modding, Meta-Playing, or Power-Playing(If needed I have the ability to Do the above with the right conditions. I will try not to though)

Here are the Advanced-Clause Stuff

Minimum Post Length – Each standard IC post should have the equivalent of at least 4 lines of text. However, a good post should have around one to e two paragraphs with proper English spelling and grammar, and should have enough material for other RPers to expand and elaborate on in their own posts. (As a rule of thumb, 4 unbroken lines of text on YCM at standard size and font is roughly 100 words.)

Dialogue – Dialogue should be done in one of two ways; in quotation marks or in speech lines. Script format is prohibited, because it doest’t allow as much description and is dull overall.

Expies – Copy-paste characters from either separate RPs or from already existing franchises, with only minor detail changes, are frowned upon. This doesn’t allow true “evolution” as a unique character.

Thanks Rinnie

If you break the Rules I will punish you to the following extent

First Offense: Warning

Second Offense: 1 Day Ban

Third Offense: 1 Week Ban

Fourth Offense: No more of this RP for you

[spoiler=App]I am accepting by post or PM. Yes you can have more than one charter, and you can use made up cards (Make sure they are not OPPed)

Skeleton:

Name:Name of your Charter
Duel Spirit:Not necessary, unless you are a holder of the last Generation Signer/Dark Signer card
Duel Disk:Charter Duel Disk
Appearance: How your charter will look 3-10 sentences or a picture
Deck Type:What kind of deck you use
Main Card:The main card in your deck
Bio: a 3-10 sentence Biography of your charter
Side:Good, Evil, Or neither
Signer Dragon/Dark Signer Earthbound Immortal: Only For those who chose Good or Evil MUST Be Made Up!
Card From Signer/Dark Signer: If You are neither you can chose to be the holder of a Signer or Dark Signer Card
Signer/Dark Signer Mark: Your Signer marking(only if your Good or Evil)
D-Wheel: What your D-Wheel(Duel Runner) looks like.(You don't need one although it would help if you had one)
Home City: New Domino City, Satellite

[spoiler=Plot(you should read this)][spoiler=pro-log]During the first Duller Destiny An evil group of people bent on destroying the world with "Real Duel Monsters" stopped by the group called the "Alliance". The Alliance was then disbanded and members only were left with a mark of a circle with a dot in it on the back of their right hand to remind them of the battles they fought together.

[spoiler=Now Days]

Takes place about 50 years After Yusei Fudo and the Rest of the Signers Defeated The Dark Signers. Crime has increased in New Domino beginning with petty theft only then it has escalated to Major theft and eventually breaking into some body's house to assault them. People have disappeared apparently lost to the "Netherworld" due to The Earthbound Immortals Need for sacrifice and death. Rare cards such as Blue-Eyes White Dragon have been Mass Reproduced. All the main Signer and Dark Signer Cards have vanished into thin air and many reports say that they are on the street in the hand of shady people who talk to themselves calling who they talk to Duel spirits. Only A new generation of Signers and Dark Signers Can Help/Stop this Crisis by collecting the Lost Cards and Aid/Prevent the Sector Security from stopping the crime spree.

[spoiler=# of Signers/Dark Signers] There is only 5 Signers, 7 Dark Signers, and 12 neutral people that can hold cards

[spoiler=Signer]Marks: Head, Hind Claw, Front Claw, Tail, Wings[spoiler=Me Nuttle9]

Name:Bill Nuttle

Duel Spirit: Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Duel Disk:[spoiler=My Duel Disk]4pjzjtt.png

Appearance: Dirty Blond Short Hair, Never spiked up. Bluish Greenish eyes with a slight twinkle to them. Generally wears a white T-shirt, a pair of faded jeans, and a black logo less jacket . If it is cold outside he wears a white long sleeve shirt and a coat. He always wears an gold pendent from his mother and a watch from his father. Bill Also has a small circle with a dot in it to remind him of his days in the Alliance.

Deck Type:Red-Eyes(Made-Up)

Main Card: Red-Eyes Thunder Dragon

Bio: His parents died when he was only 7, officially in an "Auto accident" (The Truth is that they were targeted and assassinated), and he is now an orphan that lives in foster care. His Foster parents are always drunk and hitting him, so he stays away from their house and stays at one of his few friends house instead. After wandering the streets Bill notice a person with a weird mark on their arm and his own started to throb, when Bill looked he saw a dragon's wings on his arm he remembered the stories of the Signers and realized he was one. After that he set out to find as many of the Lost Signers dragons and Earthbound Immortals as he could.

Singer Dragon:Red-Eyes Thunder Dragon[spoiler=Red-Eyes Thunder Dragon]350592r.jpg[spoiler=Effect1 Red-eyes Synchron + A "Red-eyes" non-tunner monster.

When This card is Synchro Summoned you can Discard 2 card in your hand to Special Summon 1 "Red-eyes" monster from your Graveyard, deck, or hand ignore the summon condition. . The monster summoned with this effect gains 500 ATK.].

Card From Signer:None as of now

Signer/Dark Signer Mark: Wings

D-Wheel: Dose Not have one yet

Home City: New Domino City

Crush: None

[spoiler=Dark Signers]Marks:I really don't know invent your own! you can use Radiant F.U.R.Y.'s instructions here's the link

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-169336.html or you can purchase one at the shops. You can base it off the Nazca Lines like the Dog/Wolf line or Not

[spoiler=Card Holders] Stardust Dragon,Red Archfiend Dragon, Black-Wing Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Earthbound Immortal Uru, Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu, Earthbound Immortal Cusillu, Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua, Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu, Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua, Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca.

[spoiler=Duelers]None

[spoiler=Duel types]You can have almost any type of duel you wish. 2 on 2,3 on 1,4 player freeforall. You can also have draining duels (When you take damage by monster opponate gets it) even shadow duels(Please don't use shadow duels as your every duel)

I will Add More as i think Of it

Sorry If I miss spelled anything.

Archived