yugioh grand duel monsters card island rpg

okay so basically i want you to make your character(s)

mine

Name: Ben

About: when ben was 12 he was ust an average duelist but an event in his life has changed that an he has become a serious duelist who is known as the sould of the deck because he has won 5 tornaments in a row and all with high life points

Star card (so far): sdk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

you have to make ur applications a bit more specific than that <_<'

you don't ask about the age, appearence, GENDER, backstory, deck, good or evil, and i can go on, if you want more people to join u may have to do more then just ask their name and something about themselves

give a plot to the story, give a reason to join, if u do this i'll consider joining

you don't ask about the age' date=' appearence, GENDER, backstory, deck, good or evil, and i can go on, if you want more people to join u may have to do more then just ask their name and something about themselves

give a plot to the story, give a reason to join, if u do this i'll consider joining

[/quote']

Not too mention without any rules whatsoever Rinne'll lock this thing before you can join. *hint*hint*

you don't ask about the age' date=' appearence, GENDER, backstory, deck, good or evil, and i can go on, if you want more people to join u may have to do more then just ask their name and something about themselves

[/quote']

Not too mention without any rules whatsoever Rinne'll lock this thing before you can join. *hint*hint*

the man whose avatar doesn't believe in sparkly vampires is right, you'll need rules as well or else this things gonna last longer than my last relationship

Archived