my yuri archetype

Noveno Colono

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My new, insanely overpowered, and maybe last card of this archetype.

219874.jpg

Here's what it says:

This card's type is also treated as Thunder. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except with the effect of a card with "Yuri" in it's card name. To Normal Summon this card, you have to tribute 3 monsters with "Yuri" in it's card name. Once per turn, You can discard 3 cards to remove from play all monsters OR all spell & trap cards your opponent controls. This card's Summon and effect cannot be negated. You cannot declare an attack, Summon or Set the turn you activate this effect.

Misaka, lol, I used the same pic for Misaka Mikoto card

lol, not too overpowered, but is slightly balanced since it's Summoning conditions are a hefty price, lol

I'll comment the rest of the set later

P.S. No, I did not Necrobump

look at Date of above post

My new, insanely overpowered, and maybe last card of this archetype.

Edit: I'll just give this set a rating of 5/10

Could be better with Better Pics, a little less Mature content for some of these, and a couple of others I forgot.

I...I honestly am getting afaid of this- I rarely go into pop culture and this is kinda weird to see. I imagine the mods are watching this like hawks waiting for somthing to break a rule.

You better not.

"Yaoi is for losers. Yuri is for manly men."

-Zeonark

That might be the best quote ive ever seen. So true.

"Nagisa & Shizune" Isnt in english, You have to type american its the only language i can understand! JK i see that you have it in your native language cause its your favorite but could you put down a translated version too? Sorry im too lazy to translate it.

The picture qualitly fluxes about from good to okay.

If it wasnt for the fact that their based on a..."Intresting" Concept these are rather simple cards.

I really dont know what to give them, I mean if i judge them as just normal cards(AKA ignoreing the whole "yuri" Thing) there good for a new guy so 7/10

But you picked an odd concept for your first couple cards... Oh and this is a minor detail but are they all ment to be fairy type?

I...I honestly am getting afaid of this- I rarely go into pop culture and this is kinda weird to see. I imagine the mods are watching this like hawks waiting for somthing to break a rule.

That might be the best quote ive ever seen. So true.

"Nagisa & Shizune" Isnt in english, You have to type american its the only language i can understand! JK i see that you have it in your native language cause its your favorite but could you put down a translated version too? Sorry im too lazy to translate it.

The picture qualitly fluxes about from good to okay.

If it wasnt for the fact that their based on a..."Intresting" Concept these are rather simple cards.

I really dont know what to give them, I mean if i judge them as just normal cards(AKA ignoreing the whole "yuri" Thing) there good for a new guy so 7/10

But you picked an odd concept for your first couple cards... Oh and this is a minor detail but are they all ment to be fairy type?

The translated version is there, just look for it

That frase make me ROFL always.

And yep, they´re all meant to be fairy-type

Misaka, lol, I used the same pic for Misaka Mikoto card

lol, not too overpowered, but is slightly balanced since it's Summoning conditions are a hefty price, lol

I'll comment the rest of the set later

P.S. No, I did not Necrobump

Edit: I'll just give this set a rating of 5/10

Could be better with Better Pics, a little less Mature content for some of these, and a couple of others I forgot.

Thanks for commenting.

Do you want me to change the image?

New card:

219874.jpg

Here is what it says:

Once per turn, you can select and activate one of the following effects:

●Discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Yuri"monster on your Graveyard.

●Discard 2 cards to Special summon 1 Level 6 or lower "Yuri" monster on your Graveyard.

●Discard 3 cards to Special Summon 1 "Misaka no Railgun - Yuri" on your Graveyard.

BTW, all your base are belong to us.

LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived