Vocaloid - You saw this thread coming

Dizzy~

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spice is a good song.~

But out of all the vocaloids I like Megurine Luka, Luka is awesome, her vocals don't sound too robot-ish when done well and she doesn't have that high-pitched vocal range Miku has. And her design is way too awesome, I'm thinking about drawing some Luka pics.~

Her voice sounds so real and beautiful in this song, it's my favourite: http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Xd5zaJlwAH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Xd5zaJlwAH8

The fact that Miku was the start of the Vocaloids only makes her that much more popular.

Her high-pitched voice though is really stunning when done right. "Last Night, Good Night" is a really good example. I'm actually listening to it right now xD OMG I want it on my iPod so bad!

If only I could afford the Vocaloid program...

Luka actually is a bilingual vocaloid, so her voice is "moody yet husky", as said by wiki, although honestly, I wouldn't mind getting a Japanese one. Miku supposedly has some English programming.

I saw one Vocaloid program costing $96. The most expensive one I saw was around $196 O.O

I'll have to keep looking for more products. I think I found my latest obsession in life xD

Guest JoshIcy

In all honesty, I love the character Designs more than the music itself =/... Probably because of my year long break from foreign music (non-english).

Aside from that, "The World is Mine"- Kaito is my fav. And that Robokaito video.

In all honesty' date=' I love the character Designs more than the music itself =/... Probably because of my year long break from foreign music (non-english).

Aside from that, "The World is Mine"- [b']Kaito[/b] is my fav. And that Robokaito video.

Grr...

In most songs I randomly find with him singing it sounds like someone kicked him in the balls...

I just thought I'd put the Vocaloid image from my sig in here.

[spoiler=It's Miku and Kaito!]s6slg6.jpg

As my sig put it' date=' it's the result of boredom and current Vocaloid obsession.

[/quote']

Scanning... Scanning... MikuxLen not detected.

Neither was LukaxMiku.

Len and Kaito? <3?

Get out. I would neg you' date=' but I won't... BUT I MIGHT!

It's either LenxMiku, or LenxRin for Len. No Kaito.

EDIT: @ ~SJ1~: I will~

[/quote']

Here's your LenxMiku poster.

[spoiler=I hope you're happy]

e895yx.jpg

I didn't know what else to put for text >.<

If you want something else for text, just say so and I'll do another one.

Archived