Warrior Cat Series RP, The Forgotten Clan's | Accepting | Started | Advanced | Come on Please Join!!!! | OOC

[spoiler=Plot]

I'm sure you've heard of the 4 clans of the forest/lake. Well there are more. There are 2 more clans. The Flareclan and Earthclan. It is said that the leader of those two clans will have the powers of Starclan in there paws.

[spoiler=APP]

Warrior Name:

Moons Old: (Each moon is 1 month.)

Clan Role: (Apprentice, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Deputy, Leader)

Clan:

Stats

Strength: (1-100)

Intelligence: (1-100)

Speed: (1-10)

Leadership: (1-5)

-----------------------------------------

Bio: (At least 4 lines.)

Appearance: (Try to get a pic. These are hard to describe)

[spoiler=Rules]

- No Spamming

- All YCM Rules Apply.

- Advance Clause, this means at least 4 lines each post.

- No OOC only posts.

- Have fun!

[spoiler=The Forest Map]

sterritory.png

BUMP.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to add clan. Anyway this is my APP

Warrior Name's: Tanglestar, Tanglefur, Tanglepaw, (Kittypet name) Musty

Moons Old: 50 Moons

Clan Role: Leader

Clan: Flareclan

Stats

Strength: 78

Intelligence: 70

Speed: 10

Leadership: 5

Bio: Tanglestar started out his life as a kittypet. He had the relaxing life. That's when he deiced to go out into the wilderness. He meet up with the clan leader of the Flareclan. Tanglestar was asked to join. He decided to join. He was teased and picked on when he was an apprentice. When he was finally promoted to a warrior he started to get some respect. Soon after the deputy had died in a hard battle with Earthclan. Earthclan was their rival clan. They hated each other. Only on a full moon do they put aside their differences and talk to each other at a Gathering. Soon after the former Leader Danglestar died when she drowned in a river near by. That was when he was named leader.

[spoiler=Appearance] grandma.jpg

Warrior Name: Palepaw

Moons Old: 7

Clan Role: Apprentice

Strength: 14

Intelligence: 23

Speed: 4

Leadership: 3

Bio: Palepaw was born into a litter of four kits, and was considered the 'runt' of the litter. He was smaller than any of the other kits. He was aptly named due to his paws, which were pale yellow as compared to the rest of his body. Being the runt of the litter, and having odd coloring, led to a world of bullying for Palekit, as his name was. When the time came, he was selected as an apprentice, and given a mentor cat. Palepaw's training was going perfect, until one incidence. There were rumors of a big battle coming, and Palepaw got overly excited. He ran away during a hunting mission, and ventured onto enemy territory. Needless to say, the experience didn't end well. When Palepaw was recovered, one warrior was killed, and several were wounded. The young apprentice was reprimanded and punished severely, and gained quite a reputation.

[spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]]tabby-kitten-tiger.jpg

Warrior Name: Nightshine ((Now Nightstar))

Moons Old: 36 moons

Clan Role: Leader

Clan: EarthClan

Strength: 71

Intelligence: 92

Speed: 88

Leadership: 4

Bio: As a kit, Nightstar was loved by all. She had always seemed so adorable, and cats seemed simply drawn to her. She wasn't always the strongest, but her intelligence and strategy made up for that. As a Warrior, she was always brave and daring in battle. Her scar over her eye was given to her when fighting with a dog to save her mate, and she was raked across the eye. Her mate died soon after that of blood loss, and she simply hasn't shown much emotion since.

Appearance: I can't find a picture :(

Nightstar has always looked beautiful since her birth. She has pure black fur, and one white spot on her left ear. On her right eye, there is a blood-red scar, about a half mouse-length long. She has blue eyes that are always filled with energy. Her build is slightly thin, and her pelt is usually sleek and glossy, almost like a RiverClan cats fur.

I'll make another app.

[spoiler=App 2]

Warrior Name: Sweetkit, Sweetpaw, Sweetdream

Moons Old: 23 Moons

Clan Role: Medicine Cat

Clan: FlareClan

Strength: 59

Intelligence: 92

Speed: 58

Bio: As a kit, Sweetdream was always quiet- never adventurous, never really strong or fast. She was looked down on as a runt, the slow, weak little kit that couldn't play. As she grew to the age of 4 moons, her mother, Willowheart, noticed that she always seemed disctracted, almost. She was taken to the Medicine cat, and was told that she was a deaf kit. Since her Father was dead, and she was Willowheart's only kit, Willowheart greaved deeply. The Medicine cat almost suggested to kill her, but Willowheart completely denied anything that would hurt her baby. Useless as a Warrior Apprentice, she became a Medicine cat Apprentice. She proved to be slightly useful, and soon had improved sight and smell. THough she is a Medicien Cat, she feels alone most of the time, with dead parents and no brothers or sisters.

Appearance: Sweetshine is a golden tabby, with white paws and a white underbelly. Her eyes are an emerald green. Her pelt is sleek and smooth, and always groomed neatly.

Warrior Name: EmeraldLeaf

Moons Old: Around 24 moons

Clan Role: (Apprentice, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Deputy, Leader): Medicine cat?

Clan: Earthclan

Stats

Strength: 39

Intelligence: 100

Speed: 9

Bio: Silverleaf was found as a kit in the middle of the forest by a Earthclan patrol. Due to the Warrior code, they tried to bring him up as a warrior. However, it was soon revealed that SilverLeaf (known as SilverPaw then) had a mind and not much else. He wasn't ever one for fighting, but is known to bring down anybody who jumps him through trickery. He was elected the medicine-cat once they found he was tending his own wounds from a fight perfectly. SiliverLeaf wishes to know where he came from, but it remains a mystery.

Appearance: (Can't find a good picture, so I'l describe.) SiliverLeaf has a gray pelt, which has nothing to do with his age, and glistenes like silver. He has a rather long tail, and has become rather proficent with its use. The tail has a white tip at the end. His leags each end with a white paw as well. Finally, he has sea-blue eyes that often scare people when he comes out of the darkness, as they seem to produce their own light. His face has a white cicle around it, making it look sort of like a hood.

Feel sort of bad about the Deserted island dieing, so I figured I ought to join...

I say that we go on an adventure for more warriors! That way, once we start, more people will flock. I've been around the forum, so I know that unless you're somebody famous, you can't attract too many people to an rp without starting it.

You really don't want me to do that. Last time I had two different characters, the same character ended up in two different places and the second hopelessly lost as well as in five other places...so yeah, sorry!

I'll look for it right away! The warriors series is popular, so people will see this floating around and hopefully join.

Okay, here's a second character. May have a third, and maybe even a fourth, later. Depends on things...

Warrior Name: Snowpelt

Moons Old: 19

Clan Role: Warrior

Clan: FlareClan

Strength: 36

Intelligence: 57

Speed: 9

Leadership: 2

Bio: Snowpelt never was the strongest cat in FlareClan, but since the time of her apprenticing, she has been one of the fastest cats of the clan, the only cat faster than her being Tanglestar. However, during a confrontation with EarthClan about borders, Snowpelt learned that there are cats out there that were as fast as, if not faster than, her. The realization was a crushing blow at first, and she sulked for a long time. However, a friend of hers, Hawkfire (who was also deputy), had a long talk with her, and made her realize that not all of life is fair, and some defeats would be inevitable.

Appearance: Snowpelt is slight of build, with much less muscle than other cats of the clan. She is pure black (think Ravenpaw, or Jaypaw), except for one distinguishing feature: the front of her face, from her nose to her eyes, is pure white. She has vibrant amber eyes, and her tail is shorter than the average tail. Much less distinct than her nose, small white flecks run the length of her body, as if she is covered in falling snowflakes, hence the name Snowpelt.

Sorry, but there were no pictures good enough, so I had to resort to describing.

This is the deputy of Flareclan.

Oh and 2nd APP accepted.

Warrior Name: Hawkfire

Moons Old: 32 moons

Clan Role: Deputy

Stats

Strength: 40

Intelligence: 100

Speed: 10

Leadership: 3

Bio: Hawkfire was born in the wild and was ditched by her parents. She was left alone for a long time. That's when Danglestar the former Flareclan leader toke Hawkfire into the clan. At that time Tanglestar was the Deputy. So Hawkfire became a warrior. She worked and worked. Also she had to fight all the time. Luckily she had a great mentor. Soon after the former deputy had died in a battle with Earthclan.

Appearance: cat1.jpg

Archived