Total Drama World Tour

Astro Dude

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading the previews for the eps, I can tell that Dj and Lindsay are voted off, leaving the 2 teams to duke it out. We can also expect the elimination of Noah, Owen, Duncan(He returns), and either Courtney or Gwen in the near future.

EDIT: Upon Checking the Wikia, I see that the final 4 consists of Cody, Alejandro, Sierra and Heather. My predictions are that Heather and Cody are the top 2

Oh course. She was holding a backpack. And the episode has come out! Not in America, but somewhere else, I checked the Wiki! Funny, last night, I watched a special about art and paintings and statues in a museum in Paris, and this is the exact same one.

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT]

-DJ decides to become a vegetarian to make sure he doesn't really hurt more animals.

-There is no bungee jumping from the Eiffel Tower

-Sierra cries and does not forgive Cody. During the song, she sings the most in any song.

-Cody is forced to make Sierra feel better. He finally apologizes, telling the truth.

-However, Sierra tricked Cody by playing along so he could get more Cody.

-The final challenge is a fashion show, but due to lack of efforts into DJ's model, he surprisingly wins

-The baby seal returns to this episode, as well as the bear and Bigfoot.

-DJ hurts 3 animals this time.

-Surprisingly, DJ finds an Egyptian exhibit, and finds a mummy dog, thinking if he returns it to Egypt, he can reverse his curse. But Izzy breaks it anyway.

-Lindsay goes into automatic elimation, forgiving Tyler.

Get back on topic. Anyways, the 10th episode of TDWT has leaked out. To find out, there is a spoiler below. Read at your own risk

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT]

-Both teams compete for DJ to be in an alliance with him.

-Heather teams up with DJ so she can drag DJ into her team alliance.

-DJ plans to leave the show, but bad luck makes him actually makes him win, which turns the irony around.

-DJ hurt two animals. First, a Killer Whale by putting a cushion in its blowhole, then used it and threw it at a seagull.

-Jerd, Chris's cousin is introduced in this show.

-This episode is a reward challenge.

The Jamaica episode has also leaked out. Another Spoiler Alert below:

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT]

-4 characters are out of commission in this episode:

>Izzy and Owen get hit by the plane hard, but Owen had minor injuries. However, Izzy gets a blow to the head, causing her to gain intelligence.

>Gwen gets shocked by electric eels

>An intern gets into the medic after testing the bobsled.

-Izzy leaves the competition after being recruited by the military because of her super intelligence.

-DJ names the fish he kissed in Newfoundland, Irene and hopes she can help DJ bring good luck.

-Alejandro accidentally spoiled his evil plan that told DJ he painted the Egyptian eye on Irene, to make DJ more confident

-After that, he hurts multiple animals on the bobsled trail.

-In the song, Owen is the lead singer with Gwen.

-This episode contains no elimination ceremony.

-Chris and Chef are trying to fix the plane so they can get out of Jamaica.

-The next Aftermath follows after this episode to see what happens next.

That's because I don't have that much to say.

So I saw TDWTA episode 2 and we get to see Bridgette in another dress. But 4 contestants, did DJ and Izzy quit?

No. DJ found out he got tricked by Alejandro from his curse, and started beating up more animals as well as injuring himself and messing his victory.

Izzy had to leave because since she got hit by the plane and became smart, the military took Izzy away to use her intelligence. But she started to act crazy again in the aftermath, and had to stick to the rest of the competition eliminated.

And the London episode came out of Youtube.

Archived