YCM Member RS PKing

Frunk

Hello YugiohCardMakers,

I have decided to organise a YCM Member ONLY event. This event will be a traditional Runescape Player Killing (PK) trip that will hopefully happen weekly, or atleast monthly. If I get enough people interested in this, we may expand and do some other events, but for now it will just be the occasional PK. If you've retired from Runescape, I'm sure you could make an exception for these. I realise this post probably dosen't explain very much, but I will add more if I get any interest.

I hope some of you RS users like the sound of this, just add a reply if you're interested.

Cheers and thanks, Frunk.

Basic info

You DO NOT need to be a paying Runescape member

You can use anything (Range, Mage or Melee)

You can be any combat level

More info later...

YCM Members who have expressed interest;

Frunk

Shaco

Tkill93

darkguy00000

:shock:

No offense?

Wouldn't it be less offensive to say nothing at all? In a situation where people were asking what you thought about Runescape that comment may have been more appropriate, but certainly not in a topic where someone was recruiting for RS PKing.

Here are my stats....

RUNESCAPE SUCKS

(no offence guys' date=' its just my opinion, which no one listens to anyway)[/quote']

That was not nessesary. I might join gotta check my account to se if its anygood.

Frunk, if this goes down have any idea what the uniform will be? (like full steel or adamant with a blue cape or something )

My stats

Level: 62

Attack: 50

Strength: 55

Defense: 45

Magic: 35

Ranging: 7

Prayer: 37

HP: 50

Other things i can do: I can fish and cook lobsters for us and i can mine

RUNESCAPE SUCKS

(no offence guys' date=' its just my opinion, which no one listens to anyway)[/quote']

It's fine if you don't like Runescape, and if so, DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD! RuneScape may not be your thing but it certainly does not 'suck'.

I can fish and cook lobsters

That's great, we really do need a cook. 8)

Since we're taking any level players, I don't think we'll have a set armour type. I think that capes will be the best way to do things, I have about 18 highwayman capes and about 10 red capes, but it will all be decided when we get more people signed up for this.

Could we invite people not from this site? Like trogdor' date=' and mega. Or other people[/quote']

I guess we could make an exception for Mega, if he wanted to of course... You probably don't know this, but Trogdor is part of this site, his YCM account is Ashes Right Hand.

^ :lol: I think we mentioned it once or twice in the shoutbox, but anyway...

I guess we could start now, but first, we'll assign jobs and positions (As many as we can considering we only have 4 people). I'll post my relevant stats now;

COMBAT RELATED

Combat: 57

Attack: 47

Strength: 47

Defence: 47

Hit Points: 45

Prayer: 32

Range: 35

SKILL RELATED

Mining: 45

Smithing: 42

Woodcutting: 50

Firemaking: 42

Crafting: 43

Fletching: 41

If you haven't signed up for YCM Member RS Pking, it's never too late... :wink:

Possible positions I've thought of so far;

Combat Related

PK Leader

Scout (Optional)

Bait (Optional)

Skill Realted

Blacksmith (Armour Supplies)

Fishmonger (Food Supplies)

There are obviously more jobs, I just can't think of any, Tkill93, you're input would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

If anyone uses range, give me bars and feathers and I can make you arrows/bolts, I can also make some bow/crossbows.

I dont think we really need a scout though,

Combat Related

PK Leader The most experienced player (you?)

Scout (Optional) Preferably range?

Bait (Optional)One of the weaker players, but still able to hold there ground for a couple seconds

Skill Realted

Blacksmith (Armour Supplies)we dont have many people so they should take responsability in getting armor, its not that hard

Fishmonger (Food Supplies) I could try to help as much there as i can

So basically, we get our own supplies, but i could try to get lobbies for those who don't fish them. A ranged person ( if we have) would scout. Weakest (or second) will be bait, unless we'll just charge everyone. And the rest will stay with the leader

Well, of course, these jobs mainly cover the long term, I don't actually know if I am the most expeirienced player, let alone PKer. I mean, you're LVL 62, Shaco is LVL 67, I'm only LVL 57, and I'm guessing Darkguy's about LVL 50. It really depends, do you PK much?

Scout, long term.

Bait, again, long term.

Blacksmith, long term.

Fishmonger, I've only got about LVL 17 Fishing, so if you could supply us with Lobsters, it would be great. I could pay if you wanted.

Havn't alone pk'ed in a while, too many groups of 60's murdering out there. But i have alot of experience in pvp combat (player vs. player) so i could be a good addition to the team :P And for bait either me or you could be bait i guess because were the middle. Or we could run through pvp killing everyone in our path

:twisted:

And why even bring up paying? I'd never make you pay lol

Havn't alone pk'ed in a while' date=' too many groups of 60's murdering out there. But i have alot of experience in pvp combat (player vs. player) so i could be a good addition to the team And for bait either me or you could be bait i guess because were the middle. Or we could run through pvp killing everyone in our path[/quote']

I guess we could add a poll for PK leader, as this is PKing in honour of the YugiohCardMaker (:lol:). The only problem with that is I just hope people don't just vote for me because of my reputation on this site.

And why even bring up paying? I'd never make you pay

:oops: :lol: Thanks man. :wink:

I guess we could add a poll for PK leader' date=' as this is PKing in honour of the YugiohCardMaker (:lol:). The only problem with that is I just hope people don't just vote for me because of my reputation on this site.[/quote']

Well, then we could have a vote inbetween everyone in the [s:c03f7650ad]clan[/s:c03f7650ad](oops :P) in the pk. We don't need to even make a poll just type it :P

Archived