Xeno Excelion Hydra Dark SYnchro

Zextra

Hey everyone! This is probably the most OP'ed card you've ever seen, but please rate and comment! Thanks!

xenoexcelionhydrazmuzik.jpg

Lore:

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner

This card gains 300 ATK for each monster in your Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, you can remove up to 2 monsters in your Graveyard to give this card 1 additional attack for each card removed until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can send up to 2 cards from your Deck to your Graveyard. Any monster this card destroys in battle is removed from play.

this is Op'ed and it has bad ocg but other than that i leik it

7.5/10

Lilmanroot... You're saying his OCG is bad yet you can't spell the word "Like" or use proper capitals? Lol.

Anyways, love the OP'ed card! 8.7/10!

Note: I intended no offense, Lilmanroot.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that card is a good and powerfull and balanced card it isnt overpowered

How do you make it a dark synchro?

Oh, about your dark synchro comment, you'd best send a card to a shop (I personally recommend Kilimow's Card Mods), pay around 2 points, wait, then the shop owner will take your order.

arnt ALL dark synchros OP'ed? i mean... its pretty hard to summon one.. especially this one,

you need a level 12 non tuner and a level 2 tuner, or a level 11 non tuner and a level 1 tuner.

anyways, i dont see the point of the 3rd effect. makse it so you HAVE to remove two cards from your deck, so that the first two and the last effect make it sort of balanced..

9.5/10

Archived