LOTR Deck the Feantures: Namo and Irmo added COMMENT PLEASE!!!

Verebazs2

[align=center]Hello, there everybody!

I've been away lately, so I can say this is kind of a "return set".

Because of my absence my -not too great anyway- skills and knowledge became a bit rusty, so I'd really appreciate some help -especially with the OCG.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

These cards are based on the characters of prof. Tolkien's books. I do not own any of the characters.

I don't own any of the pics either. EVERY image credit goes to the creator artist(s).

[spoiler=[color=#0000CD]Silmarillion[/color]]

[spoiler=Enemies]

303146gr.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card from your hand, by removing from play 3 DARK, Fiend, or Zombie-type monsters you control. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, place 3 Silmaril Counters on it. The ATK and DEF of this card is always equal to the total number of DARK, or Fiend, and Zombie-type monsters on the field x700 (including this card). Once per turn you can remove 1 Silmaril Counter from this card and decrease it's ATK any amount of points, to Special Summon 1 DARK monster whose ATK is equal to the amount of points you decreased this card's ATK with, from your hand, Deck, Extra Deck or Graveyard . During your next End Phase remove that card from play.

303146y.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This monster is also treated as DARK. When your opponent Sets a card, destroy it and inflict 700 damage to your opponent. Once per turn you can pay 500 Lifepoints to Special Summon 1 Level4 or lower DARK or FIRE monster from your hand.

303146p.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This card is also treated as FIRE. During your Main Phase you can discard your hand, to destroy every face-up Level4 or lower monster cards on both sides of the field, and inflict damage to your Opponent equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x300. (You can't activate this effect if you have less than 2 cards in your hand.)

303146p.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This card is also treated as FIRE. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While you control this card, your Opponent cannot select any Dragon-Type monsters as the target(s) of an attack, except this card. When you take Piercing Damage from a battle involving this card, inflict damage to your Opponent equal to the half of the damage you took.

303146z.jpg[spoiler=Lore] While this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the Attribute of each Dragon-type monsters on the field, in both both players Graveyard, and in your hand are treated as DARK. While you control at least 1 Dragon-type monster, other than "Ancalagon the Black", this card is unaffected by the effect of either player's Spell cards.

303146f.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 Level5 or higher monsters you control. This card is also treated as Fiend-type. Each times this card destroys a monster card by Battle, place 1 Hit Counter on it. Once per turn if this card is about to be destroyed by a card effect, except by it's own, you can remove 1 Hit Counter from it instead. While this card remains face-up on the field, destroy 1 monster card on both sides of the field during each of your End Phases, or remove 3 Hit Counters from it. If you can't, destroy this card, and take damage equal to the number of turns it remained face-up on the field x200.

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]Valar[/color]]

303146mz.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 Level8 or higher WIND monster you control. The ATK of this card is equal to that card's ATK, and it's DEF is equal to that card's DEF. While this card remains face-up on the field the Level of every WIND monster in your hand are downgraded by 2. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 WIND monster in your hand, to send 1 monster your Opponent controls to the Graveyard.

303146v.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card from your hand, when 2 or more Level4 or lower attack position monsters are destroyed by your Opponent during the same Battle Phase. The ATK of this card is equal to the total DEF of those cards, and the DEF of this card is equal to the damage you took. Once per turn you can discard a Spell card, and look at the top 3 cards of either your, or your Opponent's Deck. You can remove from play this face-up position card and pay 1000 Lifepoints, to Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fusion or Synchro monster from your Extra Deck. When that monster card removed from the field remove it from play.

303146d.jpg[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 1 Level8 or higher WATER monster. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the total number of WATER monsters in both players Graveyard x300. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard. This Special Summon is treated as a Normal Summon. During your End Phase remove that monster card from play.

303146o.jpg[spoiler=Lore]You can special Summon this card from your Graveyard, by Tributing 3 Level4 or lower EARTH monsters. This card's DEF is equal to the total DEF of those cards. This card's ATK is always 300 points higher than it's DEF. While this card remains in face-up defense position the Level of each Rock, and Machine-type monsters in both players hand is downgraded by 2. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 "Dwarf" monster from your Graveyard.

303146y.jpg[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 Plant-type monster with 1000 or less ATK, and 1 Beast-type monster with 1000 or less DEF you control. The ATK of this card is equal to the total ATK of those cards x3, and the DEF of this card is equal to the total DEF of those cards x4. While this card remains face-up on the field you can Special Summon Level6 or lower Beast and Plant-type monster cards from your hand without Tributing. Once per turn you can halve the cost of activating the effect of a Beast-, or Plant-type monster you control.

303146z.jpg[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card, when 3 or more monster cards you control are destroyed during the same Battle Phase. The DEF of this card is equal to the total ATK of those cards. The ATK of this card is equal to the damage you took. Once per turn you can decrease the ATK of this card by 500, to activate the following effect:

- Select 1 card from your Graveyard. Your Opponent calls the type of that card (monster, Spell or Trap). If your Opponent called wrong, Special Summon 1 monster card from your Graveyard. If he/she called right remove that card from play.

303146k.jpg[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card, when 3 or more monster cards you control are removed from play during the same Turn. The ATK of this card is equal to the total ATK of those cards. The DEF is always equal to it's ATK. Once per turn you can decrease the DEF of this card by 500, to activate the following effect:

- Select 1 card from your hand. Your Opponent calls the type of that card (monster, Spell or Trap). If your Opponent called wrong, return 1 monster card from your Removed from Play Zone to your Deck. If he/she called right remove that card from play.

[spoiler=Other Characters]

303146wf.jpg[spoiler=Lore] 1 Winged Beast-type Tuner + 1 or more WIND non-Tuner monsters

If this is the only card on your side of the field after it was Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 1 of the Synchro Materials you used, from your Graveyard. During your next End Phase send that card to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Spells and Traps]

303146.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This Field Spell card can only be activated while you control 1 "Vala- Námo, Master of Fate". When you control no "Vala- Námo, Master of Fate", destroy this card. After activation, this card is treated as your Graveyard. (This card is still treated as an active Field Spell.) While this card remains face-up on the field, you must place every monster cards that you would send to the Graveyard, face-up, horizontally on to this card. (Spell and Trap cards still sent to the original Graveyard.) Every card placed to this card are reshuffled to your Deck during your 3rd Standby Phase after they were placed to this card. If this card is removed from the field, while it has cards on it, remove those cards from play, and take damage equal to the number of cards removed by this effect x300.

303146.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This Field Spell card can only be activated while you control 1 "Melkor, the Morgoth". When you control no "Melkor, the Morgoth", destroy this card. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster card with 2500 or more ATK, and place it face-up to this card. That card cannot be switched into defense position, or flipped face-down. That monster card cannot declare an attack, or activate an effect, while it remains on this card. While a monster card remains on this card your Opponent must select that card as the target of each attacks, his/her monsters declare. Each times the monster card on this card destroys an opposing monster by Battle, inflict 500 points of damage to your Opponent. When a monster card on this card is destroyed by Battle you take damage equal to the half of the Battle Damage you took. A monster card on this card cannot be removed from it by a card effect, except by the effect of this card. When you have 4 or more monsters on your side of the field, remove the monster on this card from play. When this card is removed from the field while it has a monster on it, remove that monster from play, and take damage equal to the half of it's original ATK.

[spoiler=[color=#32CD32]The Hobbit[/color]]

303146n.jpg[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card from your hand, if you control no monster cards. Once per turn you can discard 1 Spell or Trap card from your hand, to decrease the ATK of 1 monster your Opponent controls by the ATK of this card. During your next End Phase reshuffle this card to your Deck.

303146y.jpg[spoiler=Lore] While this card remains face-up on the Field, you can Special Summon "Hobbit" monster to your Spell and Trap card Zone as well. Once per turn, if a "Hobbit" monster would be destroyed by Battle, cancel out the Damage Step, and place that monster to this card. The monster on this card cannot be selected as the target of an attack, or card effect while it remains on this card. Only 1 "Hobbit" monster can be placed on to this card at the same time. During your next Main Phase, after you placed a monster to this card, Special Summon that monster. This Special Summon id treated as a Normal Summon.

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]The Lord of the Rings[/color]]

[spoiler=The Fellowship of the Ring]

303146dm.jpg[spoiler=Lore] Each time this card destroys a monster your Opponent controls, place 1 Spell Counter on it. Once per turn you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to add 1 Spell or Trap card from either players Graveyard to your hand. When this card has 3 Spell Counters on it you can Tribute it to Special Summon 1 "Gandalf the White" from your hand, or Deck.

303146r.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Gandalf the Grey" with 3 Spell Counters on it you control. Each time this card destroys a monster by Battle, place 1 Hit Counter on it. Each time a Spell card activated, while this card remains face-up on the field, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- remove 2 Hit Counters and 1 Spell Counter to destroy every DARK monsters on the field.

- remove 1 Hit Counter to increase this card's ATK by 500 until your next End Phase.

- remove 1 Spell Counter to add 1 Spell or Trap card from your Deck to your hand.

-remove 1 Hit Counter and 2 Spell Counter to destroy every face-down cards on the field.

303146s.jpg[spoiler=Lore] When this card is Special Summoned, you can equip it with the Equip Spell "Anduril". Once per turn, if your opponent controls more monster cards, than you do, you can Special Summon up to 4 "Undead Token" (Zombie-type/DARK/Level5/ATK 2300 DEF 500). Undead Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute or Special Summon. During your End Phase destroy each Undead Token(s).

303146e.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This card is also treated as EARTH. This card is also treated as Fairy-type.Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to activate 1 of the following effects:

- if you discarded a monster card, destroy 1 face-up position monster card your Opponent control, whose Level is equal to the card's you discarded.

-if you discarded a Spell or Trap card, this card can attack your opponent's Lifepoints directly.

303146r.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This card is also treated as Rock-type. When this card is destroyed by Battle, return the monster that destroyed it to the owner's hand. Then search your Deck for 1 "Hobbit" monster, and Special Set it. Your Deck is then shuffled.

303146h.jpg[spoiler=Lore] FLIP: Toss a coin and activate the corresponding effect:

- Heads: Special Summon 1 "Hobbit" monster from your hand or Graveyard in face-up defense position, except "Hobbit- Frodo Baggins".

- Tails: Search your Graveyard for 1 Spell card, and reshuffle it to your Deck.

303146sd.jpg[spoiler=Lore] This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- Once per turn you can pay 300 Lifepoints to Special Summon 1 "Hobbit" monster from your hand or Deck, except "Hobbit- Meriadoc Brandybuck".

303146p.jpg[spoiler=Lore] When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of another "Hobbit" monster card, Special Summon 1 "Hobbit" monster from your hand, except "Hobbit- Peregrin Took", and an other card, which has the same name, as the monster whose effect was used to Special Summon this card.

303146g.jpg[spoiler=Lore] You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard, while the only monster card you control, is 1 "Hobbit- Frodo Baggins". While this card remains face-up on the field your opponent cannot select any "Hobbit- Frodo Baggins" you control as the target of an attack.

303146d.jpg

When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Faramir, Denethor's Son" from your hand or Deck, in face-up defense position.

303146k.jpg[spoiler=Lore] If your Opponent selects a monster(s) you control as the target of a card effect, that destroys the selected card(s), while this card remains in face-down defense position, flip this card face-up, and negate the card effect. During your next Standby Phase send this card to the Graveyard.

303146r.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Plant-type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Hobbit" monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 1 of "Hobbit" monsters you used for this card's Synchro Summon, from your Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK for each Plant, and Fairy-type monster in either players Graveyard.

303146f.jpg[spoiler=Lore] You can Tribute 3 "Hobbit" monsters you control to Special Summon this card from your Deck. Place 1 Hobbit Counter to this card for each "Hobbit" monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn you can remove 1 Hobbit Counter from this card to activate 1 of the following effects:

- negate the activation of a Trap card your Opponent controls, and send that card to the Graveyard.

- Special Summon 1 "Hobbit" monster from your Graveyard.

PLEASE COMMENT!

[/align]

Aragorn added.

I just reread Glaurung, and realised it's OP, so balanced it a bit.

all gandalfs pictures are pretty bad and plus i dont like the others 4/10

[align=center]I change my request: CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Noobs' date=' like the poster above leave this thread alone![/align']

Good cards, but I find their effects a bit lot underpowered. _Some of them are just unplayable in today's meta.

Still, good work. For the artworks and the effort I give you a 6/10, but if you fix them so all of them become playable, I'll re-rate you higher. If you are unsure to what effects give to them, some effect negation or Swarming would be really nice.

Good cards' date=' but I find their effects a [s']bit[/s] lot underpowered. _Some of them are just unplayable in today's meta.

Still, good work. For the artworks and the effort I give you a 6/10, but if you fix them so all of them become playable, I'll re-rate you higher. If you are unsure to what effects give to them, some effect negation or Swarming would be really nice.

Thanks for the tips. I don't think I'll change the effect of the cards that are ready, but I'll keep your advise in mind with the future ones.

Added Pippin and Merry.

i'll only comment on lotr since its the only one that i'm familiar with...fairly good set... the pic for gandalf the white could be better... the hobbit seem built for swarming... you could add an field spell that power them a little and let you summon yet another hobbit... overall i give 6.5/10

I don't really understand why the hobbits are fairy-typed...

Some of the cards seem really OPed' date=' from what I have seen.

Pics are generally good...

Maybe add some Spells and/or Traps?

Overall I would give it a 8.8/10

[/quote']

They are fairies, because they fit into that type the best in my view. They are peaceful people, so can't be Warriors, they don't know magic, so can't be Spellcasters, they aren't humans, nor beasts/beast-warriors, and surely not fiends, zombies, insects or dragons.

Thanks, but the image credit goes to the artists.

Added 3 Field Spells: The Halls of Mandos: it's the place where the murdered one's spirits are collected in the Tolkien-universe. Angband: the fortress of Melkor/Morgoth Bauglir, who was the master of the Sauron, who created the Ring. These two are added to the Silmarillion section.

The third is The Shire, is added to The Hobbit section.

Archived