Japanese urban legend cards.

Ranmer Aralin

These are my first cards i need more ideas though more Japanese urban legends and what their effects would possibly be

7665.jpg (somewhat fixed still not sure about wording)

7665r.jpg(Same with this one)

Please send me some more ideas also if this were a actual yugioh pack i would rerelease hyosoube because it is also based on japanese urban legend.

I checked the OCG/Grammar but I am still having trouble help me word these cards so i know what to do if and i mean if I make more.

in return 4 helping me on my cards, here's some pointers that i got from some helpful people. First, improve the pictures. Cards should generally have backgrounds, and all of the picture quality and types, (i.e CGI, drawn, photo) should be roughly the same. Also, capitalize phrases like Special Summon. The OCG is off. If you need some help with that, search for OCG grammar on this site. There r a number of threads that helpwith that. One of them has alist of correct OCG. Overall, 4/10. Hope this helps.

I suggest posting the Lore under each card. I'll manage the OCG without it this time, but it sure helps.

Normal/Special/Flip Summoned

Freeze Counter

opponent's

Once per turn, ...

designate=select

or flipped face-up, ...

Flip a Coin. If the result is Heads,.... . Otherwise, .... (or If the result is Tails,...)

The cards are good, but I know nothing about Japanese urban legends so I can't help you. I would like to see more of your set though. I might search the Internet for some ideas.

Nice job so far! 8/10

Good luck! ^^

EDIT: After a quick search this is what I have found so far:

1) Nure-onna (Snake Woman)

2) Okiku - The Well Ghost

3) Rokorokubi (Long Neck)

4) Nopperabou (No Face)

You can think about them ^^

I was thinking of making Nopperabou (No Face) but I was kinda Iffy on her effect because i was trying to have their effect be as close as i can to their legend.

Fixed:7665.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand at the end of the turn. when this card is Normal Summoned or fliped face-up select 1 monster on the opponent's side of the field, flip a a coin, if heads the selected monster loses 500 ATK otherwise, destroy the Selected monster.

7665.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned. at the end of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or fliped face-up, this returns to the owner's hand. When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up place a Freeze Counter on one monster on the opponent's side of the field. Monsters with Freeze Counters cannot attack.

Fixed again :)

I have fixed my cards the way you guys suggested now I need a little help to make one of these because thier effects have to be close to their legends I also might make some normal monsters I just need some help with these following Legends.

1) Nure-onna (Snake Woman)

2) Okiku - The Well Ghost

3) Rokorokubi (Long Neck)

4) Nopperabou (No Face)

• 1 month later...

Two New cards:

7665.jpg

This Card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of Umbrella. Once per turn you can choose one of the following effects *Select one monster on your opponent's side of the field that monster cannot activate it's effect until your next Standby Phase. * Negate the effect of a Continuous Spell or Trap card and Destroy it.

7665.jpg

During your Standby Phase Put Two Decade counters on this card(MAX 10).You can remove 10 Decade counters to Special Summon 1 "Karakasa-Obake"from your hand or Deck.

Archived