Yu-Gi-Oh!: 5D's Game Glitch! [Not Started/Accepting/OOC]

[spoiler=Plot] A glitch in the new Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's game! Anyone who plays it replaces one of the characters! The Dark Signers have been defeated and it has been six months since their defeat! The World Turbo Grand Prix is in a matter of months! Things have been going smoothly in these months........ other than the Duel Runner explosions at Poppo Time. Other than that, things have been going smoothly...... until now.....

[spoiler=Rules READ OR ELSE! GOT IT?!]

*Note that urgent rules will be bold

*One app per person, only exception is in the list below

*My word is final

*No God-Modding, Power Playing, etc

*Please, don't make your character too weird, if you're wondering why, don't ask yes this one is urgent to me

*Don't make your character too rich or too poor, if you're wondering why I was in another RP where someone made their character insanely rich and it kinda bugged me, if it's Luna and Leo, that's an exception, that means they work for the money for the WTGP yes this one is urgent to me as well

*Since this would be an English version of the Japanese, we'll be using English names for events and etc. Example: WRGP = WTGP, World Riding Grand Prix = World Turbo Grand Prix

*You can change the decks but not the key cards and Signer Dragons. Example: Skiel, Wisel, Grannel, Stardust Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Black Rose Dragon and Black-Winged Dragon. YES Black-Winged Dragon counts as a Signer Dragon even if it wasn't one of the 5 originals, they made it one in the anime if you need certain Japanese cards from the anime, ask me, I'm good at changing them

*The characters in the list below MUST be replaced before we can start

*Your character CANNOT and I repeat CANNOT know anything, dream about, or anything like that about Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

*To prove that you read these rules please change the color of at least one word in your app

*If you think I missed something in these rules PM me

[spoiler=Characters needed to be taken before we can start]

Yusei - taken by me

Akiza

Crow

Jack (you control the girl that would originally have a crush on Jack, you also control Carly and Kazama)

Leo (not son)

Bruno/Dark Glass

Placido (You control the Diablo, Ghost and the robot that Yusei would originally duel)

Jose

Lucciano

your characters that do not make an appearance until later can roam around but not see the others

think I'm missing any? PM me if so

[spoiler=App] (please remove all in brackets so it's easier for me to accept)

Which character you're replacing and why:

Name:

Bio:

Appearance:

[spoiler=My App]

Which character you're replacing and why: Yusei because he's my fav char in the anime XD

Name: Seiyu

[spoiler=Bio] Seiyu has been a happy duelist, since he took on the bio of Yusei, he thinks that he was born in the city when he was born in the U.S.A., since he went from U.S.A. to Japan his name, age and appearance all changed (yes he forgot, I ain't breaking my own rules). He has been working hard on his engine project. Every time he thinks that he's finished it, KABOOM it goes!

[spoiler=Appearance] Medium length brown hair in the style of Jaden Yuki's, has blue eyes, wears a jacket like Yusei's with a red muscle shirt. Wears a pendant that looks like the head of Stardust Dragon with a blue gem in the middle, blue jeans with red and white sneakers.

if you think that I'm going crazy with rules it's because I want this RP to go the best possible, my best work yet!

Which character you're replacing and why: Crow, Blackwings = <3

Name: Max Taro

Bio: Looks nearly exactly the same as Crow, except Mac has darker hair and is taller.

Max is a good duelist in every way. He loves to uses his Blackwings as he thinks they are unbeatable. Max works as delivering stuff from place to another. Even tho its a job its fun to him.

Appearance:

Which character you're replacing and why: Placido (I´m a big fan of both him and the Wisel cards)

Name: Regulus

[spoiler=Bio]

He remembers nothing past the point where he awoke in an advanced duel android, under development of what Regulus later came to know as Yliaster.

Ever since that point, he has been working for Yliasters mysterious creator, Zone, or in more common terms "The God of Destiny" or simply "God" by correcting mistakes in the human history Zone already had layed out for their planet, his hard work eventually granting him a leader position.

He is currently more or less working together with two other leaders from Yliaster to correct the most severe mistake thus far in human history. The creation of the Ener-D reactor.

However, due to the others having a much more and unnecessary far-sighted and complicated plan to fix it, Regulus have started to take matters in his own hands.

Appearance: Identical to Placido

Archived