Image Editing to mkae your own custom pictures

ok so i have a new tutorial on how to get the images you want to look specific to what you want and its fairly easy.

1) ok so if you have a picture but want to get a more fitting background first your going to need to select your magic wand tool in photoshop.

2)set your tolerance on the magic wand to whatever you want but i suggst 32. now lets say you have a picture of a person or creature.use the magic wand tool to highlight the background outside of the animal or person. If you didnt know this tool selects pixels of relatively the same color etc.

3)then choose the eraser and erase the selected area.

4)repeat steps 2 and 3 until the majority of the background is gone.

5)ok now you have to zoom the image in and go along and any little bits of the background left erase with the erase tool.

6)now choose the move tool (the arrow and the four pointed arrow button) and open up the background you want to use.

7) now, with your move tool selected drag the image you just cleaned up into the background you want. if the image is to big for the background then go to resize image and resize it until it fits nicely into the background.

8)now you can go to the "layers" box and change the opacity of each layer, and play around with brightness, levels etc. until it looks good.

9) now save it as a .jpeg or .png but dont save as a .psd cuz u cant upload it.

10)and the end o yea and give credit to the makers of your images.

magic wand always works for me perfectly fine

Pros: Easy to use. Cons: Awful quality.

lasso tool is bad becuase u cant trust ur hand to get a good cutout

If you're a good GFXer then you can.

ud do the same or less amount of work with magic wand

But it leaves a significantly worse result.

Archived