Pokemon Set The New Beginnings (21/???) UNDER RECONSTRUCTION!!!

Myst

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! Pretty solid OCG! Good job on that! ^^ It's quite rare for a 2 Star member.

Congrats' date=' your set is really amazing up until now!

[b']Eeveelution[/b] is my favoufite! Really nicely done! :D

I can see quite the potential 9.5/10 :-)

Can I suggest it on the sticky thread? ;-)

Of course! I don't mind! Thnx for posting anyways

An effect monster Summoned with a Ritual Spell. Interesting. I haven't though of that before, honestly.

It's really good., but you should remove the border and the author's signature from the picture :D

Anyhow, it would be wierd to add 1 "Gyarados", if you have 3 in the Graveyard (because its most natural that you would, the chance for your opponent to have any is slim, meaning he/she plays with the same deck basically). You should change that somehow.

oh it's used only to summon Gyarados which I will make. But without Gyarados, it is just too weak. It's also to summon red gyarados. Magikarp is the most weakest pokemon, that's why i made its effect extremely weak.

Jolteon & Leafeon: Eevee="Eevee"

What do you mean here increase this card's ATK and DEF equal to the monster. If you mean equal to that monster's ATK and DEF than, these 2 are highly overpowered. You should do something about it

Gligar: an activation=the activation

This one seems alright

Oddish: Once per turn, you can place 1 Leaf Counter on this card. By Tributing Plant-Type monsters, place Leaf Counters equal to the number Tributed monsters. You can remove 3 Leaf Counter to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower non-Plant-Type monster from your hand or Deck. When this card is destroyed, you can put all Leaf Counters on 1 face-up Plant-Type monster on your side of the field.

Interesting and useful if you can do something with the Leaf Counters placed on another monster.

Magikarp: You can discard this card to draw 1 card.

I think this is what you meant

Archived