Digimon Cards 6-??

nulk

[align=center]agumon2.jpg

Lore:

When this card is Successfully Normal Summoned Add 1 "Digivice" card from the Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. If this card is Destroyed as a result of Battle, you can Pay 1000 Life Points to Send it to the Bottom of your Deck.

greycard2.jpg

Lore:

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Digivice", you can add 1 "Agumon" card from your Deck to your Hand.

metalgreymoncard.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Crest of Courage". When this card is Successfully Special Summoned Destroy all Face-Up Monsters on your opponents Field. When this card declares an Attack it is Sent to the Graveyard after Damage Calculation, Add 1 "Koromon Token" (Dragon-Type/FIRE/2 Stars/ATK 0/DEF 100) to your side of the field in Defense Position.

war3.jpg

Lore:

This card can be Normal Summoned by tributing 1 face-up "MetalGreymon". if Summoned this way, Destroy all monsters on the field except this card. During your second End Phase after this card was summoned, send this card to the graveyard, then special summon 1 "Koromon Token"(Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 100) in face-up Defense Position.

digivicecard.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be Activated by Tributing 1 "Agumon", "Gabumon", "Biyomon", "Tentomon", "Palmon", "Gomamon", "Patamon", or "Salamon" on your side of the Field. Special Summon 1 "Greymon", "Garurumon", "Birdramon", "Kabuterimon", "Togemon", "Ikkakumon", "Angemon", or "Gatomon" from your Hand or Deck.

crestcourage.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be activated when a Face-up "Greymon" is on your side of the Field, Send that card to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 "Metalgreymon" from your Hand or Deck. If the monster is Successfully Special Summoned your opponent's monsters are switched to Atk Position.

TOKEN

koromontoken.jpg[/align]

Wargreymon's summoning method is a Special Summon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Summon), so because of the first effect you can't summon it. I think this would be the correct effect:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "MetalGreymon" you control. At that time destroy each monster cards on the field, except this card. During your next End Phase send this card to the Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 Koromon Token (Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level2/ATK 0/DEF 100) in face-up defense position.

It's way too strong for a Level6 monster, increase it to, I'd say 8 at least.

The others seems fine.

7/10

Wargreymon's summoning method is a Special Summon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Summon)' date=' so because of the first effect you can't summon it. I think this would be the correct effect:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "MetalGreymon" you control. At that time destroy each monster cards on the field, except this card. During your next End Phase send this card to the Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 Koromon Token (Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level2/ATK 0/DEF 100) in face-up defense position.

It's way too strong for a Level6 monster, increase it to, I'd say 8 at least.

The others seems fine.

7/10

[/quote']

i had him a 9 star to start with and a Special summon just wasn't sure about the tributing one monster to special summon him. I will change that and thanks for the input ^^

Agumon - seems ok personally I'd give him a bit more power and make him a level 3 but then a again not sure how strong of a card Digivice is

Graymon - not sure but I think you mean... "If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Digivice", you can add 1 "Agumon" card from your Deck to your Hand."

Metal and War seem fine but a bit under powered imo

Agumon - seems ok personally I'd give him a bit more power and make him a level 3 but then a again not sure how strong of a card Digivice is

Graymon - not sure but I think you mean... "If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Digivice"' date=' you can add 1 "Agumon" card from your Deck to your Hand."

Metal and War seem fine but a bit under powered imo

[/quote']

I was reading over them while i was making the digivice card and realized the effect was redundant by me saying special summon him using digivice. Seeing how the digivice is going to say that. thanks for rewording it to making it more understandable and i gave agumon a lil muscle boost lol

thanks for the input ^^

You can probably make WarGreymon a higher level monster with a change of the summoning effect. "This Card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can be Tribute Summoned by tributing 1 face-up "MetalGreymon". if Summoned this way, Destroy all monsters on the field except this card. During your second End Phase after this card was summoned, send this card to the graveyard, then special summon 1 "Koromon Token"(Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 100) in face-up Defense Position"

There are cards that can normal summon kinda like that, Take Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon for instance.

You can probably make WarGreymon a higher level monster with a change of the summoning effect. "This Card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can be Normal Summoned by tributing 1 face-up "MetalGreymon". if Summoned this way' date=' Destroy all monsters on the field except this card. During your second End Phase after this card was summoned, send this card to the graveyard, then special summon 1 "Koromon Token"(Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 100) in face-up Defense Position"

[/quote']

Thats what i originally planned but didnt think i could tribute a 9-10 star monster with one tribute

You could' date=' there are plenty of monsters in the actual game that can do that.

[/quote']

It's been so long since ive played >.<

thanks for clearing that up ill go change it ^^

once agn thanks for the input.

:P

• 1 month later...

Archived