>>Falling Down<< Comment and Rate, please!!!

NeosWiseman

A quick set out of the blue. Based on a song I listened to yesterday.

Enjoy! :D

[align=center][spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG001[/b]]

Selena Gomez/ Falling Down

1-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]You're falling down, the world starts spinning round... You... You're falling down, falling down...

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG002[/b]]

Everybody's Looking At Ya

2-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Increase the ATK of 1 "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" you control by the combined DEF of all "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down"s you control. Only that monster can attack during this turn. During the End Phase, decrease the ATK of the selected monster to 0.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG003[/b]]

Where Are Your Friends Now, Baby?

3-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls while there are 2 or more "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" face-up on your field. Destroy all monsters on your opponent's field except for the selected monster. Your opponent cannot Summon monsters until the End Phase.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG004[/b]]

Pick Up The Phone

4-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]When a "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" you control attacks, you can activate this card. Change the attack target to face-up Attack Position and increase the ATK of "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" by 1000 points during the Damage Step only. If the attack target is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card from your hand to activate 1 Normal Trap Card from your Deck.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG005[/b]]

Now Which? Look All Around

5-5.png

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Your opponent can select 1 of the following effects:

• He/She cannot activate Spell and Trap Cards until your next End Phase.

• He/She cannot Summon monsters until your next End Phase (including Special Summon).

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG006[/b]]

You Gave Me Roses But They're All Just Made Of Plastic

6-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Your opponent gains 2000 Life Points. During your 3rd Standby Phase, remove this card from your Graveyard to inflict 4000 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG007[/b]]

You Spent Your Money, You Can't Get No Satisfaction

7-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell Card. He/She cannot activate Spell Cards until his/her 2nd Standby Phase. If you control a face-up "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down", your opponent also discards 1 Spell Card from his/her Deck.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG008[/b]]

Nobody's On It

8-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]When a monster you control destroys a monster in battle and sends it to the Graveyard, destroy 1 monster on the field and inflict 500 damage to its controller.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG009[/b]]

Your Smile Is So Elastic

9-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster you control. Until the End Phase, the selected monster cannot be destroyed in battle and Battle Damage you take from battles involving this card is reduced to 0. In addition, each time the selected monster battles, you can add 1 "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG010[/b]]

You Know I'll Be Around

10-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 face-up monster you control and 1 monster in your hand with an equal or lower Level. If the monster on your field becomes an attack target, Special Summon the selected monster from your hand. Otherwise, Special Summon that monster in face-down Defense Position during the End Phase.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG011[/b]]

Smile For The Camera

11-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 Spell Card in your opponent's Graveyard that targets 1 face-up monster on the field and activate it. If the targeted monster is on your opponent's field, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG012[/b]]

You're Falling Down, Falling Down

12-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Set 1 face-up monster on the field to face-down Defense Position. If you control "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" face-up on your field, Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

[/align]

Thank you! ^^

Wow... I, I don't even...

Strange set, truly peculiar, but you have given me an idea, so can't be all that bad. Cards are good, nice effects, a few truly original in there, yeah, don't know what else to say.

OH, yeah, who the hell is Sarah Gomez?

Wow... I' date=' I don't even...

Strange set, truly peculiar, but you have given me an idea, so can't be all that bad. Cards are good, nice effects, a few truly original in there, yeah, don't know what else to say.

OH, yeah, who the hell is Sarah Gomez?

[/quote']

Thanks for even looking here! *bow*

Well, she is Selena not Sarah, but doesn't matter. :D:D:D

She is trying to be a singer and an actress. ;-)

What idea did I give you?

This is....Odd......Very odd....

Nice effects

8/10

odd is an understatement but its a good set when you base it on the effects. plus it probally will draw a strange new crowd to the game O.o

8/10

What crowd are we talking here...:? ...... :D

Thanks for the comments, guys! ^^

• 5 weeks later...

Archived