His Dark Materials: A (Golden) Compass Saga. (Accepting) (WE HAVE STARTED!)

I am going to take advantage of the fact that u did not post a specific date

Name: Lyr Parry (pron. Liar)

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]anime_guy-1.jpg

Daemon: Gobaithia. She is really random when it comes to her form. When she settles down, however, she shall be an eagle. Also, Lyr doesnt know she exists, yet.

Personality: He's really the leader type. He's very protective and has a strong sense of justice. He doesn't stop 'til there is naught but peace..... Did you like my fancy language? Because he likes to use that kind of diction as well. Though he's a teen, he's really old fashioned.

Material: The Subtle Knife. It is so sharp it can cut through anything. It can also open windows to other worlds. (All the materials now have this ability so I feel it would be redundant.) Only one thing has been known to break it...

Bio: Son of Will Parry. Need I say more?... oh, I do need to say more? Okay. Born in Will's Oxford, Lyr's mother died of mysterious circumstances. He has actually had a good life. No complaints, really. He hung out with his father and grandmother alot. However, he was curious of one thing. Every night, his father goes to some garden in ___ (Lyr doesnt bother to remember location names unless theyre important), and just sits there. Ever since he was 11 he would secretly follow his dad, trying to figure out what he was doing. One evening, Lyr went to the garden early and sat there. That's when the Subtle Knife appeared...

HomeWorld: um..Normal World? Non-daemon World? Whatever you wana call it...

I am going to take advantage of the fact that u did not post a specific date

Name: Lyr Parry (pron. Liar)

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]anime_guy-1.jpg

Daemon: Gobaithia. She is really random when it comes to her form. When she settles down, however, she shall be an eagle. Also, Lyr doesnt know she exists, yet.

Personality: He's really the leader type. He's very protective and has a strong sense of justice. He doesn't stop 'til there is naught but peace..... Did you like my fancy language? Because he likes to use that kind of diction as well. Though he's a teen, he's really old fashioned.

Material: The Subtle Knife. It is so sharp it can cut through anything. It can also open windows to other worlds. (All the materials now have this ability so I feel it would be redundant.) Only one thing has been known to break it...

Bio: Son of Will Parry. Need I say more?... oh, I do need to say more? Okay. Born in Will's Oxford, Lyr's mother died of mysterious circumstances. He has actually had a good life. No complaints, really. He hung out with his father and grandmother alot. However, he was curious of one thing. Every night, his father goes to some garden in ___ (Lyr doesnt bother to remember location names unless theyre important), and just sits there. Ever since he was 11 he would secretly follow his dad, trying to figure out what he was doing. One evening, Lyr went to the garden early and sat there. That's when the Subtle Knife appeared...

HomeWorld: um..Normal World? Non-daemon World? Whatever you wana call it...

Name:Chase Carter

Apperance: 5d42590.png

Daemon: Maermordia; Chase' Daemon has perminantly taken the form of a small, female bear.

Personality: Chase is normally very gentle and dosiel, although when those he cares about are in danger he changes dramatically. He's fiercly loyal, and probably a bit over protective, but the way he sees it he's just trying to help. Chase never seems to back down until he's exhausted every possible option when he does set a goal.

Material and its powerl: The Emerald Stud. This small, emerald green tongue studd provides a power similar to 'alchemy' to the user, the ability to transform non-living objects into other objects of the same weight, for example, a brick wall could be turned into a vast quantity of water using the user's speach, while the Stud is in the user's mouth. This power is quite draining to the user, and transforming very large objects can result in being forced into a coma-like state from sheer physical exhaustion.

Bio: Chase' homeworld is not unlike present day Earth, the differences are subtle, well asside from the obvious one of Daemons roming around with people. Chase grew up in his world's equivelent America, where he learnt to play an instument similar to an electic harp. He enjoyed his music much more before his 16th birthday, because his moods could be so easily reflected in the ever-changing Maemordia, but now that she's settled into her bear-like form, he's started to loose interest in his harp. He still however finds speach powerful, he believes that a few simple words can change the world, and on the fateful day he'd chosen that studd when he got his tongue pierced, his words gained the power that he always felt they had metaphorically.

Homeworld: Daemon world.

Archived