Tactical Evolution Elemental Heros Limited edition Rate/comment

senatheEND

Elemental Hero Darkness OCG Fix: If you control a monster with "Elemental Hero" in it's Card Name other than "Elemental Hero Darkness"' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon one Level-4 or lower monstert with "Elemental Hero" in it's Card Name from your Graveyard.

Review: 5/10; OP

Elemental Hero New Nova OCG Fix: "Elemental Hero Darkness" + 1 or more non-Tuner "Elemental Hero" monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summmoned successfully you can destroy up to two cards on the field. If this card destroys a non-LIGHT monster as a result of battle, increase the ATK of this card by the DEF of the destroyed monster.

Review: 1/10; Synchro E-Heroes Are Unrealistic, Also, This Card Is OP

[b']I'll review all others later today[/b]

Elemental hero darkness isnt Op and the wording is correct i took right from blackwing - Bora the spear and his effect is from blizzard the far north.

2 New nova is suppose to be when ever he is summoned not only synchro summoned also his wording is right i took from Ally of justice catasor and Thunder monarch the only hero here is deserves the title OP is Eclipse Nova and he was ment to be cause all Fusion Syncho monsters Are OP

Dont mean to sound jerkish.

With E-Hero Darkness, you, can Special Summon lime 3 monsters in one turn, and, btw, you copied card effects?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the cards are very good but some of the effects for the lower level monsters seem very powerful...too powerful

you could go to the shop portion of this site and look for someone who can create a booster pack and ask them that way. you can also create holos and things. just giving some advice

Archived