Team Rocket's Set! [37/??](Armor Carnivine Released!)

Shizuku Oikawa

[spoiler=[b]Part 1: Prepare for Trouble {8/8} [/b] ] 554765r.jpg554765j.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Cassidy's Lore[/b] ]When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, select 1 "Team Rocket A Class" monster in your Deck except "Team Rocket A Class - Cassidy". Your opponent then guesses a name of an "Team Rocket A Class" monster. If they guessed wrong, Special Summon it. If they guessed right, discard 2 cards from your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. This card gains 300 ATK for every monster with "Jessie" in it's card name.

[spoiler=[b]Biff's Lore... or was it Botch?[/b] ]If this card was Summoned by the effect of "Team Rocket A Class - Cassidy", your opponent discards 2 cards from their hand.

554765p.jpg554765x.jpg

[spoiler=Attila's Lore]If this card battles a LIGHT monster, destroy it at the end of the Damage Step (Damage Calculation is applied normally

[spoiler=Hun's Lore]Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target as long as there is a monster face-up with "Team Rocket" in it's card name except "Team Rocket Super Elite - Hun" on your side of the field.

554765.jpg554765t.jpg

[spoiler=Crystal System's Lore]If a Thunder-Type monster declares an attack, negate the attack then destroy all face-up Thunder-Type monsters on the field. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 1500 Life Points. If not, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Moving Monster Masher Mover's Lore]If this card battles an EARTH monster, increase this card's ATK by 300 during Damage Calculation.

554765p.jpg554765t.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Part 2:And Make it Double{8/8}[/b] ]

[spoiler=Domino's Lore]If a monster that includes "Jessie", "James", or "Meowth" in its card name are face-up on the field, decrease this card's ATK by 700.

554765b.jpg554765n.jpg

[spoiler=Magikarp Sub's Lore]If this card battles a Thunder-Type monster, this card is destroyed automatically without applying Damage Calculation. This card can attack directly. If it does, only apply this card's orignal ATK for Battle Damage. If this card attacks, you can switch this card to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Viscious' Lore]Once per turn, you can remove 1 monster you control and this card from play. If removed by this effect, Special Summon this card during your Stanby Phase in the same Position(Hur hur!). When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, Take control of 1 non-Warrior or non-Machine-Type monster. It's treated as a DARK monster and loses 400 ATK.

554765x.jpg554765c.jpg

[spoiler=Tank's Lore]If this card battles a Thunder-Type monster, this card's controller takes no Battle Damage.

[spoiler=Mechabot's Lore]All face-up "Team Rocket Mech" monsters gain 100 ATK.

554765p.jpg554765ug.jpg

[spoiler=Jessie's Robot's Lore]"Team Rocket Trio - Jesse" monsters you control cannot be selected as an attack target. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Thunder System's Lore]"Team Rocket Super Elite - Attila" monsters you control cannot be selected as an attack target. If this card destroys a Thunder-Type monster by battle, increase your Life Points equal to the original DEF of the destroyed monster.

554765l.jpg554765s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore for "Prepare for Trouble"]You can only activate this card when you have "Team Rocket Trio - Jessie", "Team Rocket Trio - James", and "Team Rocket Trio - Meowth" face-up on your side the field. Special Summon 1 "Team Rocket Mech" monster from your Deck.

[spoiler=Meowthinator's Lore]If there is a face-up "Team Rocket Trio - Meowth", increase this card's ATK by 800. This card can attack every monster your opponent controls once each.

[spoiler=[b]Part 3: To Protect the World from Devestation {8/8}[/b] ]

554765u.jpg554765.jpg

[spoiler=Sebastian's Lore]Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 "Team Rocket Mech" monster from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Lore for "Annie and Oakley's Stand"]You can only activate this card when you have "Team Rocket Spy - Annie" and "Team Rocket Spy - Oakley" face-up on your side of the field. Special Summon up to 3 Rock, Insect, or Beast-Type monsters with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. They cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon this turn.

554765w.jpg554765.jpg

[spoiler=Annie's Lore]This card cannot be select as an attack target as long as there is face-up Beast-Type monster on your side of the field. This card can attack directly.

[spoiler=Oakley's Lore]This card cannot be select as an attack target as long as there is face-up Insect-Type monster on your side of the field. This card can attack directly.

554765.jpg554765m.jpg

[spoiler=Transformer Mode's Lore]You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 1 face-up "Team Rocket Mech - Hot Air Balloon" you control. This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up monster with "Team Rocket" in it's name. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Team Rocket Mech - Hot Air Balloon" from your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=Hot Air Balloon's Lore]Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 non-Machine Type monster with "Team Rocket" in its name from your Deck to your hand.

554765kl.jpg554765.jpg

[spoiler=Blasting Off Again's Lore]You can only activate this card during the turn when "Team Rocket Trio - Jessie", "Team Rocket Trio - James", and "Team Rocket Trio - Meowth" have been destroyed. Add 3 cards with "Team Rocket" in its name from your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=Mecha-Lution's lore]Tribute 1 Level 5 or higher "Team Rocket Mech" monster to Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher "Team Rocket Mech" monster from your Deck.

[spoiler=[b]Part 4:To Unite All People within our Nations{8/8}[/b] ]

554765e.jpg554765z.jpg

[spoiler=Rocket Pilots' Lore]Increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up "Team Rocket Mech" monsters by 250 for each "Team Rocket Trio" monster face-up on the field. There can only be 1 "Rocket Pilots" face-up on the field.

[spoiler=Hun's Pokemon's Lore]If "Team Rocket Super Elite - Hun" is face-up on the field, this card's name is also treated as a "Team Rocket" monster while this card is face-up. This card's controller takes no Effect Damage from a face-up FIRE monster.

554765o.jpg554765z.jpg

[spoiler=Attila's Pokemon's Lore]If "Team Rocket Super Elite - Attila" is face-up on the field, this card's name is also treated as a "Team Rocket" monster while this card is face-up. A monster that attacks this card is returned to the top of the owner's Deck at the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Meowth's Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Team Rocket Mech" monster from your hand. If this card attacks, increase this card's ATK by 100 during Damage Calculation.

554765s.jpg554765r.jpg

[spoiler=Trainees' Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned, place 2 Trainee Counters on this card. During each of your Stanby Phases, place 2 Trainee Counters on this card. You can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster with "Team Rocket" in it's name except "Team Rocket Trainees" from your Deck whose Level equal to or less than the number of Trainee Counters on this card.

[spoiler=Butterfree Bot's Lore]Once per turn, if there is a face-up Field Spell Card, you can pay 800 Life Points to destroy 1 monster on the field. If you control more monsters than your opponent does, this card cannot attack.

554765l.jpg554765l.jpg

[spoiler=Make it Double's Lore]You can only activate this card when you have "Team Rocket A Class - Cassidy" and "Team Rocket A Class - Butch" face-up on your side of the field. Decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 200 for each monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.

[spoiler=James' Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster with "James" in it's name from your Deck. This card gains 200 ATK for every monster with "James" in its name except "Team Rocket Trio - James".

[spoiler=[b]Part 5: To Denounce the Evil of Truth and Love{5/8}[/b] ]

554765.jpg554765d.jpg

[spoiler=Carnivine's Lore]If "Team Rocket Trio - James" is face-up on the field, this card's name is also treated as a "Team Rocket" monster and gains 300 ATK while this card is face-up. If this card attacks a monster with 1000 or less ATK, destroy it automatically with this card's effect without applying Damage Calculation.

[spoiler=Cacnea's Lore]If "Team Rocket Trio - James" is face-up on the field, this card's name is also treated as a "Team Rocket" monster and gains 300 ATK while this card is face-up. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

554765wq.jpg554765u.jpg

[spoiler=Victreebel's Lore]If "Team Rocket Trio - James" is face-up on the field, this card's name is also treated as a "Team Rocket" monster and gains 300 ATK while this card is face-up. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=Jessie's Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Insect or Reptile-Type monster with "Jessie" in it's name from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

554765b.jpg

[spoiler=Armor Carnivine's Lore]You can Tribute 1 "James' Carnivine" to Special Summon this card from your hand. If "Team Rocket Trio - James" is face-up on the field, this card's name is also treated as a "Team Rocket Mech" monster while this card is face-up. If this card battles a monster with 1600 or less ATK, destroy it automatically without applying Damage Calculation.

Is "Add" in capitalization? I've been wondering...

Finally after searching, I've Found the answer above.... no. lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Butch of course, I watched the episode of Hippowdon when Cassidy and Butch appeared. I never knew you were also into Pokemon too. You should put more info on Butch.

OCG error on Cassidy

Discard -> discard

discard 2 cards ____ (from where, your hand, your Deck, if it's in the Deck, top, bottom)

OCG error on Butch

Like Cassidy

A Class? I never knew Team Rocket had ranks. All I know is Executives. 9/10

Yup, I found out the ranks and every member of Team Rocket that ever had a name and Every Robot the Trio ever used at this one website

Giovanni is... You know, the Boss

Attila and Hun are A+(Super Elite)

Tyson is a High-Ranking Officer

Cassidy, Butch, and Domino are A

Jessie, James, and Mondo are Class B

The Rocket Grunts are Class C

Viper is the Chief who just trains the Rank D's... the "Trainees"

Viscious is Unknown.

Jessie's mother "Miyamoto" was A rank.(She died in an avalanche trying to follow Mew)

Madame Boss was the Current Boss back then and Founder of Team Rocket, and Giovanni's Mother.

Annie and Oakley are Spies under command of Giovanni.

Excecutives are the highest rank under Boss I believe.

Lol Effect switched for Attila.

Attila and Hun are in the Pokemon Special "Raikou! Legend of Thunder"

or "Pokemon Chronicles" in the English Dub.

Where Ash was never included... at all!

Darn you Batch for not having me come up with a longer effect!... or was it Bill?

I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I?

And you miss out the Leader Giovanni

here I'm! hahaha!!

anyway..good cards...I'm too lazy right now to see the lores...only 1 thing...your Spell Card it must be a Trap...

8/10

It does look more fitting as a Trap. Since it is unexpected to come in.

Lol I was bored, so I added an Easter Egg in one of the Spoiler Lores.

Prepare for Trouble Spell OCG error

Activate only while you control a face-up "Team Rocket Trio - Jessie", "Team Rocket Trio - James", and "Team Rocket Trio - Meowth" on the field. Special Summon 1 "Team Rocket Mech" monster from your Deck.

And everything looks fine 9.9/10 (will be 10/10 if effect is fixed)

Archived