>>The Mystery of Unown<< [Finished!!!] Comment, please!

NeosWiseman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing cards.

Pics are picture-perfect as always.

I really like the effects.

10/10

I really want to give a rep' date=' but I exceeded my limit today >.<

Could you check out my Vocaloid Set again? It could use more rates (it's mostly convos about future plans for the set xD)

[/quote']

Already did ^^

And thank you!

Mothball, thank you, too, man! :D

But what happened to your? Where are your PRIME and DMC sets.... :-(

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP (Is this considered necrobump?!?!?)

Anyhow, I have the effects of the last 5 cards

I'll try finishing them by the end of the day (my time) so stay tuned for the finale ;-)

EDIT: 3 new cards added, 2 more to go. I just have to make the pics, the effects are ready

LAST DREAM looks really useful, especially if there are cards that spawns token everywhere, especially Ojama Trio.

Reassemble also looks pretty useful for both getting a Field Spell and small Draw Power.

Alphabetical Disorder looks fun to use on opponents who like to use alot of Attack Traps and others that can only work during the Battle Phase.

Thank you! ^^

But I doubt I'll be making a Pokemon set. I'm not a big fan. Honestly, I'm not a fan at all :D

I just made this set, because these Unown looked like fun.

That's all!

Thanks for the support and suggestion anyway! ;-)

More comments, please!

I really appreciate it! ^^

My oh my.

Alright, OCG. Flawless as far as I can tell, no less than I've come to expect from you.

Card Effects - Now, this is the reason why I love your sets. Your effects, regardless of the basis of the set, are always killer. TIME was a perfect example of this when I was last here, and these new cards are in no way any less than what I would expect. They work together nicely (E.g. Back to the Tablet and Stone Tablet Release) and gell with the rest of the set very nicely.

Anyway, 10/10 from me. Time to go see "Sarah Gomez".

Archived