When Worlds Collide [PG]- Episode 6 Part 1 Up!- Reviews welcome!

PikMan

PM me what the mistakes are.

Also, Episode 4 has started. I know the bad guy's unoriginal, but what else could I do?

Anyway, since -Pichu- used Torchic and Kirby as guests in his review, it only seemed fair to use Ann 10 in my episode!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmm.

Kudos for an interesting idea, not just in the crossover but with laser tag. More interesting than XXX goes to YYY Academy, is late, and wins entrance duel by skin of teeth against vastly superior opponent(s).

Problem I have is with your execution: and not just spelling and grammar, which is for the most part okay. Personally, I don't like self-referential writing. I don't like you calling attention to oversights or plot holes or alledgedly bad ideas like poor names. And that's not just you: you do it much better (more sparingly) than a lot of other writers, and admittedly it fits better in this concept than it does in a lot of other settings. But then again who knows: I don't know how you write with a fourth wall intact and so I can't really say if it's an improvement or not.

Everything else is fine. The humour is cheesy (and in the case of lasagne also comprised of layers of pastry and meat filling), what with the slapstick and deafness jokes, but that at least is consistent with the setting and tone you're aiming for. Am I right?

Archived