Common Cards From My Upcoming Magician Set

SomeGuy

hm... kk. Chibli doesn't quite seem a common, but represents a beefed up masked sorcerer. I would advise that on drawing power, it would cost 700 points for the second card, or you could discard to negate that cost.

Water mage... add 3 stars for approval.

what about i just make it one card?

Agreed. But... you will hate me for this. 2 is better than space typhoon. It would need a reduced effect on water mage?

Suggestion: 5* monster' date=' if he does battle damage, you may destroy one [b']face up[/b] magic or trap.

ok? or.. face down would work equally as well.

Where did you get the pic of water magician from? I've seen it seen somewhere before and its starting to drive me crazy :shock:

Anyway' date=' nice cards. Some are a little unbalanced but majority of them are fine.[/quote']

:P feel free to criticise if they are a little too strong for commons, ok?

... the dragonrider would ROCK in this deck. Just one warning, though. Plan CAREFULLY when the rider will execute his direct attack power.

Advisory: Seeing the currently layout of the spellcasters, the choices would lean more towards gaining good defense potentials. Consider the spheral shards, thus, to hit it where it hurts your opponent.

and... being spellcasters, you will be able to rely less on the 4th choice, due to a valuable trap later on.

2nd advisory: The serpent warriors may combind well with your units. I almost guarantee that there's not one monster that compares to the 2100def 4* monster they posess in the grasslands. Bond it with one of your mages to gain a mighty m/t edge over your opponents, one thats more than able to match it up with the total defense shogun, and still pack a nasty effect and stats wallop!

There is already an Apprentice magician card. (and is that Acran Total Obelisk / Fai-san / Magician of celest as the water one)

Apart from that' date=' this is a good set.[/quote']

By they way, you are talking to a nemesis. This is her set in lands beyond.

It would be a great time to soar ahead, seeing how deovted the challengers are.

Archived