|~Pokémon Rangers: Ultima~|Pokemon RP|PG-16|Advanced|Not Started|Accepting|OoC Thread

|~Pokémon Ranger: Ultima~|

Well, I had a idea a while ago to create a RP that lasted for a while, not just a couple of days. (I know, I know. You've heard that before.) And so, to make this idea a reality, I decided to create a RP that would be just like a T.V. show- with different seasons (arcs, if you will) that will keep people interested. This, coupled with a interest in Pokémon Rangers, turned out Pokémon Rangers: Ultima. Enjoy.

pokedeximage.jpg

|~Directive~|

|~Directive~|

[align=center][spoiler=[b]|Arcs|[/b]]

[spoiler=Arc #1]

The first plotline of Pokemon Ranger: Ultima is here! As you begin Arc 1, you find yourself traveling to Ranger Academy as you train to become a Pokemon Ranger. As you learn about Ranger-ing, make friends, and encounter Pokémon, you also discover the school has a darker side. A group of rebellious students, rampaging Pokémon, and cruel teachers all stand in your way of becoming a Pokémon Ranger, and you must band together with your friends to get past them. All these things and more will face you in the first arc.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[b]|Ranger 101|[/b]]

#1. Capture Styler~ A device that gives a Ranger the ability to capture Pokémon and use them for a amount of time. A Capture Line is shot out by the Styler, and by circling the Pokémon enough times, you capture them. Some Pokémon are harder to catch than others, usually vy breaking the Capture Line. Everytime the Capture Line is broken, the Capture Styler loses some energy. If the Capture Styler loses enough energy, it shuts down and the Ranger is unable to capture Pokémon anymore. If the Pokémon is captured, the Pokémon will assist Rangers in the field, either through Pokemon Assists (see #3) or through their Field Abilities (see #4). Once the Pokémon are done assisting the Ranger, they leave to go back to where they came from.

#2. Partner Pokémon~ captured Pokémon that, instead of leaving once their effect is used up, decide to stay with you and accompany you on all your journeys. You can only have one Partner Pokémon at a time, though others can be kept at a friendly location.

#3. Pokémon Assists~ Enhancements to your Capture Styler made by captured Pokémon. They give certain effects during battles, like freezing the Pokémon you want to capture or in some other way helping you capture a Pokémon. Pokémon Assists are determined by the captured Pokémon's Type and strength. (EX. Captured water Pokémon send out bubbles that slow down the Pokémon. The stronger the captured Pokémon, the stronger the bubbles)

#4. Field Abilities~ Some Pokémon have effects they can use outside of battles, like lighting up a room or smashing open a door. Since this is a RP, all captured Pokémon can use Field Abilities as long as it fits them. (Don't make a Fire-Type Pokemon have the Field Ability to swim!)

#5. Missions~ Missions are quests given to Rangers, usually by people who need the Ranger's help. These missions can be big, like stopping a evil organization from taking over a city, or small, like clearing out some fallen logs. These missions help Rangers develop and improve their Capture Styler's abilities. Only I or my co-leader can assign missions. All missions, both ongoing and completed, can be seen in the Missions spoiler.

#6. Almia Region~ The region we will be starting in. Most missions will take place here, although we might go into other regions, like Fiore and even regions like Kanto and Hoenn. A map of Almia can be seen here. Unlike the game, however, each city has it's own Ranger outpost.

#7. Ranger Academy~ The premiere school that trains Rangers, Operators, and Technicians. Once you graduate, you are assigned to a Ranger outpost, on full duty. It is located to the east of Vientown.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[b]|Rules|[/b]]

#1. No spamming, flaming, doubleposting...the usual stuff.

#3. Read the rules carefully. I bet you didn't even notice I skipped rule #2.

#4. YOU MUST HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR. i wil not be accpting any1 who taks lik tis.

#5. You must follow the Advance Clause.

#7. You didn't forget what I told you so soon, did you? If so, then read rule #3 again.

#8. If you wish to join, send me a PM showing which Partner Pokemon you want to receive when you graduate from school. If I do not receive this PM, I will ignore your app.

#9. Be nice to the other players! If you have a quarrel with someone, do not settle it on the RP or here. Settle it in a PM.

#10. If I feel you are in some way breaking these rules, I will first warn, then ban you from this RP. If I ban you, you will not argue. You will not whine.

#11. Have fun!

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[b]|Apps|[/b]]

You know the drill. Delete everything in brackets.

Username:{...}

Name: {The name of your Ranger. Nothing too outlandish, please.}

Age: {Since the first arc is starting out with you going to school, I expect this to be between 18 and 22 years of age. Think of it as a college.}

Appearance: {No pics, and must be at least a paragraph long. If you do more than that, however, its just as good :D.}

Personality: {The same thing for Appearance goes here, folks.}

Partner Pokemon: {...Read Rule 8...}

Capture Styler: {The type of Capture Styler you have is important because it shows how experienced you are. Once you reach a certain point of missions, you get a new, better, type of Capture Styler. Since you're just going to Ranger Academy, put this as Practice Styler.}

+Styler Upgrades: {Stylers can be upgraded to make better captures by using upgrades earned on missions. Leave this blank too.}

Bio: {Life up to joining Ranger Academy. Gotta be a paragraph, just like usual.}

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[b]|Accepted Apps|[/b]]

[spoiler=Willpower_9]

It will be up shortly.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[b]|Missions|[/b]]

[spoiler=Completed Missions]

None.

[spoiler=Ongoing Missions]

Mission #1: Let's Go to Ranger Academy!

Mission Description: Find your way to Ranger Academy. You gotta be there on time, or you won't be able to join! Once you get there, find Professor Hickory (A NPC). You must take his entrance exam to join the school.

Open To: Everyone

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[b]|The Owners|[/b]]

Owner= Me, Willpower_9

Co-Owner=

I have ONE spot open for a co-owner on this RP. If you would like to be co-owner, send me a PM showing me how good you are at roleplaying. (i.e. write a good scene that could go into this RP.) I will choose my co-owner right before starting up the RP.

[/align]

|~Once I get enough people, I will start up the RP on the Roleplay section. When I do so, I will post the link to it here.~|

Archived