Yui Hirasawa card from K-ON!

Shizuku Oikawa

[align=center]554765r.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not. If this card attacks your opponent's monster, decrease the ATK of all monsters you control by 300 until the End Phase. If this card battles the same monster twice while this card is face-up, increase this card's ATK by 1000 at the end of the Damage Step.

[/align]

I know it's kinda overpowered if she could pull off her effect once.

but she is the clumsy one that is focused and concetrated when she puts her mind to it in the show.

Who could resist a card that cute?

No! Topic full of cards will make even less people comment :D Believe me! ;-) I've experienced it myself... :?

Yui... What can I say about her... She is cute :D The picture is a little squashed. The stats are fine, but the effect seems kinda unclear (at the end I mean)

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not. If this card attacks your opponent's monster, decrease the ATK of all monsters you control by 300 until the End Phase. If this card battles the same monster twice while this card is face-up, increase this card's ATK by 1000 at the end of the Damage Step.

What I bolded gives her kinda too high disadvantage. I suggest: if this card battles the same monster again while on the field, increase this cards ATK by 1000 during the Damage Step

It's also good the way it is now, but she first has to destroy 2 monsters while with 1300 ATK and then she gets the power boost. Idk, I'm not sure if my advise is good.. You're the one who should decide ^^

I rate 8.5/10

Waiting for you to make Mio next ;-)

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not. What about damage calculation?

If this card battles the same monster twice while this card is face-up, increase this card's ATK by 1000 during the same turn, during the duel in general? And if in the same turn, it has no effect that can do so, so you may want to clarify

Archived